Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 9 Discussion (24 May, 7:30pm)

If you were in the house, would you vote out your fauxmance partner?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I wouldn't be in a fauxmance.

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't be in a fauxmance. I feel like those only happen to the kind of people who are always in relationships. Where being single for a few weeks is a long time.

If I was, then of course you wouldn't vote them out unless it was literally you and them. Where you knew the fauxmance was only an in house thing.

I can't believe it's 10:30am and nobody's made the thread yet hahaha.

I believe this one is legal and binding :p

What will the fallout be now that Cobra Kai has officially won the karate tournament over Daniel San?
Half an hour later every episode Lightning and by finale you might hit 7.30. :)

…evenin’ all… as I said in the Photoshop thread… I wonder which Original Dave will stab in the back tonight?… cheers.
I found it ironic when Dave was in the diary room complaining of Drew’s betrayal for not siding with the OGs and voting him HoH. Mere moments earlier, Dave was pitching to the HMs that he doesn’t take sides. His blindspot is astounding.

I found it ironic when Dave was in the diary room complaining of Drew’s betrayal for not siding with the OGs and voting him HoH. Mere moments earlier, Dave was pitching to the HMs that he doesn’t take sides. His blindspot is astounding.
Yes, I was yelling at the TV over that, advising Farmer Deadbeat of what a narcissistic tosspot wanker he is... :cool:

I wonder if this year he will do what he does in every other reality TV show he's on, that being, when someone has a go at him, he stomps off, yelling & screaming that he want's to quit...

i do not believe that anyone watches home and away
Many years ago I lived with my brother and sister in law. My sister in law watched both H&A and Neighbours every night. This was before getflix was in Australia. Via VPN I got Netflix and from that day she stopped watching them. I was SO happy with myself.

Back