Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 8 Discussion (23 May, 7:30pm)

Would you welcome intruders?

• Yes - more OGs please

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Yes - more newbies as fodder for evictions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mixed - both old and new

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No - just stretch the series out by putting Tim back in everytime he's evicted

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
. I am not really a fan of Tully but I can appreciate what she brings.
Im not a fan either. Based on the fact I cannot honestly see any quality she brings. Pedestrian character prone to over emotional outbursts and crying. Never been entertaining to me.

I23o4qI.gif

I think you're right. I have always thought Drew was able to see the strategically optimal move in this format. I don't think you can fully blame him also for thinking he's on the bottom of the OGs (although a bit of an incorrect read it seems) and he wanted to build some sort of rapport with Joel in order to have Sam taken care of so he can focus on the game whilst having no blood on his hands. A move that could have worked but it was far too early. But mostly, I think it's clear he doesn't care too much and was there to get the pay-cheque and for it to be done and over with as soon as it could be.
If he wanted to make this move he needed to sacrifice an OG in return, not just Sam. Joel was never going to agree to give him two of his numbers, that doesn't make any sense. He's pretty lucky Joel just got voted out TBH.

I hate to say this, but if the last three seasons on Seven are anything to go by… the voting is online and entirely free-of-charge, they also don’t reveal voting percentages and lump the other two finalists as a single “runner-up” (no third or second place).

This means it can, and will, be “rigged” (for lack of a better term) in favour of who they want it to be. And they can get away with it for the aforementioned reasons.
Yeah and it was especially bad the first season. Chad did absolutely nothing except for getting into a showmance with BB and beat two much better players because he got a golden boy edit that the public ate up. At least Marley played a good social game even if he wasn't the most exciting character in the world.

Im not a fan either. Based on the fact I cannot honestly see any quality she brings. Pedestrian character prone to over emotional outbursts and crying. Never been entertaining to me.
I would have said that Tully was amongst the worst of the high profile original housemates (out of everyone, not those on this season).
That is why she is the punchline to so many forum jokes.

However, she hasn't annoyed me so far this season, and is even coming across as a bit of added value compared to irritants like Aleisha or Johnson, or occasionally-moving furniture like Lulu or Trevor.

Johnson seems like the kind of person who just always sells themselves as being more than they are. So in this situation, he's the super fan. Regardless of if it is the case. When the OG housemates first entered, it seemed like he was struggling to recognise anyone and then overreacted when he saw Estelle or whomever it was he finally recognised.

I don't think Danny was a bad player at the game. He watched the previous channel 7 series a few times in preparation. Had a plan and strategy. Yet it only gets you so far in the show.

He got pretty far and of those that beat him, Ari was the only one really playing a game. We had a boring pot plant winner. SJ was evicted and saved by producer meddling. Christina, I think she hustled to game play a few times but really just slide most of the way.

I enjoyed Kieran on the show. Better than boring housemates.

View attachment 57957

View attachment 57958
I think Johnson is a pretty bad strategic player but he's obviously got people in his corner who want to save him so he's doing something right socially I'd say.

Danny voting out Adriana was a horrible, horrible play that cost him the game. He probably beats Ari, SJ and Adriana at the end (although he would be smashed by Marley and probably loses to Christina too). But he was great TV, as was Kieran.

Tully told me to remind you all she reads every single comment and knows what you all say haha....
I personally think Tully adds a lot to this season because she speaks her thoughts out loud and goes places that others won't... She also have a lot of empathy and sensitivity which produces the emotions which is so much better than a vanilla mute, I am pro emotions on TV, we are waaaaay to instagram perfect square generation these days.

Tully told me to remind you all she reads every single comment and knows what you all say haha....
I personally think Tully adds a lot to this season because she speaks her thoughts out loud and goes places that others won't... She also have a lot of empathy and sensitivity which produces the emotions which is so much better than a vanilla mute, I am pro emotions on TV, we are waaaaay to instagram perfect square generation these days.
Hope she has as much of a laugh as we all do :)
We're all friends here.

I personally think Tully adds a lot to this season because she speaks her thoughts out loud and goes places that others won't... She also have a lot of empathy and sensitivity which produces the emotions which is so much better than a vanilla mute
Yes she does...when joel dogged Eliesha and was having a melt down Tully was straight there and knew exactly what was up....hope she moves bedrooms soon for her sake..

Haha get on here and chat with us Tully.
I want more Tully drama on the show. It started great but she’s gone quiet in the edit.

Luv ya Tulls!

Oh shucccccks!! I guess I didn't full perceive the public vote until people started talking about demographics and all weird stuff.. I really just have to make plays as they come up and this one was it was "eat or be eaten" I guess...
Huge response from the public, definitely dead woman walking now, lets see yes how long before I have the heat taken off me :).
So glad I could help enrich your viewing xx
Wow Estelle...you go girl!! That was an awesome move

Now that the initial fanfare of her entering has gone, we are not seeing a lot of her - hope we get to see the good not just the weird snippets like her grumping about breakfast or something like we had today. I see you and her similar in your empathy .The Sam Drew thing would be so incredibly awkward for her - if it is awkward for the rest of you in the house, and awkward for us watching then it would have been awkward for her. I really want to see her having a redemption season - Drew is being a prat.

I liked a lot about Tully. I wonder if she would have been happier if she hadn’t started in the have not house. What I didn’t like was when she was excessively emotional at evictions. She was controlling of Drew somewhat as well.

I also thought she had much too much hate piled on her from Australia.

I thought Drew cared a lot about her, but now I know he’s not a trustworthy person.

I hope Tully is happy with her current boyfriend and finds a happy life. Maybe outside of the public eye so much.

It would be a shame if in 20 years all Tully is remembered for is a showmance that she thought was real.

Back