Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 8 Discussion (23 May, 7:30pm)

Would you welcome intruders?

• Yes - more OGs please

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Yes - more newbies as fodder for evictions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mixed - both old and new

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No - just stretch the series out by putting Tim back in everytime he's evicted

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
That Estelle move tonight was right up there with a similar one Tim did back in 2013 (season 10). I can't remember the exact details of Tim's move, but I do remember yelling "YES!" at the TV when he did it ... and I did the same tonight when Estelle made her nominations.

Was seriously expecting a twist to save Joel as the producers have seen he is the main "entertainment" rival to the OGs but super happy.
Yeah I mean its gonna look even more contrived and manipulative this season when it's only the OG's that get a fake eviction. Not sure if theres any way (especially in this format) to take the producer edit as much out of that twist as possible, its always gonna have that element of 'Production decided on the fly to save X' as long as its completely pre recorded.

Drew in his 1st series thought a showmance would win it for him, then she was evicted & then clung to Tim's coatails.

Though has was on Tim's coatails from nearly the start.

Drew relies on his looks, they will fade in a few years.

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:100%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Wmtm6YfkV3qXZXunxC" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Shit, I'm crap at doing the GIF thing but I think you can tell I'm quite happy with that result. Was scared BB had a Secret Room up his sleeve but nope, thank Gawd :)

Back