Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m starting to wonder what their intentions are … some of my most interesting character development was at this time.

Unless your character development involves ~hella DRAMZ~ that Pedestrian/Junkee or some other faux-woke digital shitrag can gif and put in a "Top 10 Things That Happened on Reality TV this Week (You won't believe number 3!)" article, it's most likely going to end up on the cutting room floor. Character development is just not a needle mover to the average RTV viewer anymore.

I wonder who will get the fake eviction this season. Surely one of the OG’s. I’m guessing Tim or Drew
…I think out of either Tim or rent-a-dick Drew… it will be Tim… Big Brother knows that Tim is carrying this show and will do everything within it’s power to keep him until the end… he is a ratings machine… whereas rent-a-dick Drew’s story arc is going nowhere… both people in and out of the house will soon get sick and tired of the fake ‘showmance” really quick… its pathetic really… he’s been in the house for 30 seconds and they’re ’in love’… aswell as being cringe to watch such fakery… it’s also a slap in the face to us as viewers and fans if they think that we will swallow that shit… it’s so insulting… cheers.

…I think out of either Tim or rent-a-dick Drew… it will be Tim… Big Brother knows that Tim is carrying this show and will do everything within it’s power to keep him until the end… he is a ratings machine… whereas rent-a-dick Drew’s story arc is going nowhere… both people in and out of the house will soon get sick and tired of the fake ‘showmance” really quick… its pathetic really… he’s been in the house for 30 seconds and they’re ’in love’… aswell as being cringe to watch such fakery… it’s also a slap in the face to us as viewers and fans if they think that we will swallow that shit… it’s so insulting… cheers.
Too right Fingers. One of the reasons why Marty and Jess were generally well liked was because it was a pretty genuine connection which grew over time. Neither were put into the house just to hook up with each other. These days the second two people happen to find each other attractive you get 10 minutes of airtime about how they'd make a good couple, it's just manufactured garbage.

Also agree that Tim is the one they will protect for sure. He is able to manipulate people without coming across as a bad person or them realising it (some of the time). Him flipping Gabby, someone who seems to be popular and who will have some sway with the newbies rather than just getting Lulu was a very nice move.

Trevor is in this edit about as much as he was in the season he won. How long until we get him jumping out from behind a corner to scare someone?

We've actually seen him do it once already. When Drew and Layla sneaked out of the sewer to get some food or whatever, be hid and tried to surprise them as they came back.

I’m curious whether or not you get producers and film crew walking around the house these days… Wouldn’t surprise me with this current format.

Can you confirm/deny at all @Estelle.Landy

Not a popular opinion but keeping Joel will make it interesting to see the strategies that will play out. I just hope it isn’t at the expense of ridding people like Drew early on.
Drew is not a player, as demonstrated by nomming Lulu! He's just a lad, a good lad, fun to watch but needs leading in this game (and we know what he likes to follow!)
I’d like to see him without developing a showmance. You’d think he would have learnt from last time. Didn’t he say something about wanting more… a man of his word
Whether it's Sam, Tully, Tim or another house mate it will be a showmance or a bromance.....otherwise I think he gets tipped out due to lack of clues
Ha!. When is a threat not a threat. When it's a threat.
That was def a threat, what a douche!
Haha. I actually like Gabby..
I do to after the way she handled herself.....she is no sheep and confident enough at 22 to stand up for herself in that setting, awesome!
Tim stirring the pot is classic.

Tim that was a great speech, great tactical speech, another perspective to twist the votes
Not just stirring the but as Sweet says, tactical.....that's one reason why he won and is so good to watch, he's perceptive and doesn't just work individuals but knows how to work a room also....and he's fun AF.
True enough but even as a newbie you should see straight through it and his motivations and intent. Creating doubt and preying on insecurities is easy to spot if you look. But these newbies only look in one way in tunnel vision. At a mirror.
They, or at least most, knew what he was doing but didn't know how to handle it.....the biggest advantage to the OGs is the confidence to say it how it is when it's there to be said instead of waiting to whisper it somewhere quiet...cause they been there, done that
Reggie's observation about Drew being one of the only genuine people in there was interesting.
Not one of the most genuine, but one of the only,
I wouldn't read much into it.....Reggie doesn't do english..
I hope Joel doesn’t last long. Also not really vibing with Aleisha either. Again it might be the edit but her saying to Layla how the challenge might be scary but being in the eviction chair is worse…argh
It would seem he has a bit of bully in him when it's not going his way, don't like that....yeh Aleishas attempt at motivation was way off, let's just say her and Joel might be well suited
Overall I enjoyed this episode. I think Drew won’t last long in this game though. The newbies will just keep going for him until he’s gone. Which is a shame because I want to see how he will play this game. If the newbies were smart they would try to get Tim out. He’s the one that can sway the votes in the eviction room with his speeches. I hope Tim picks off all the newbies haha
Drew was Tim's muscle and Tim Drew's smarts and they had fun together......I would split them sooner rather than later but Joel first
I think deals are an easy and weak way out instead of playing on the front line
I think deals during challenges are a cop out, solid deals on day 2 are ridiculous and I'd be reluctant to make promises I most likely wont be able to keep (certainly to a large group, a quiet 3 might be doable) such as "never ever"! but in the same token if you make nom to nom deals you are seen as a flight risk......I tend to lean toward the rogue players but success rate is low..

Annnnnd......I'm all caught up! (thanks 7plus)

Wouldn't surprise me if producers find some way for Drew and Tully to end up in a secret romantic luxury suite together.
It's Ch 7 we're talking about, I'd be more inclined for them to get Tully & Sam into some rewards room and then edit the crap out of it so it looks like they're lezzin' it up o_O :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back