Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spoilers are only spoilers if they ruin your enjoyment of an episode.

Nobody is enjoying these episodes. Even reading the thread has become a chore now which really indicates all of you who carried the show in the early weeks are not even enjoying taking the piss out of it anymore.
😂👏💯🏆

So a few things, Jaycee,Aleisha and Johnson walked in together and were super tight. Crazy they got this far tbh. In that sense I was lucky because I would have gone home put up against any of them I reckon, but Gabbie and Tim had to get rid of that immovable voting block of those three.

Also, I was always like "Aleisha, why didnt you back me for HoH more?!" haha. Never in a bad way, but she didnt really back me when I made a pitch at that table, so in the end I was like "its better to give it to tim than Reg at this point".
Why did you think it better to give to Tim than Reg though? As we've seen Tim went back on his word saying he wouldn't put any of you up, and Reg had been wanting it for a while.

Thought you may be able to trust Reg a bit more since she's not so good with secrets.

Her lack of knowledge/distain for animals seems really strange for a vegan/vegetarian.
She's a weird one. Supposedly she's vegetarian that eats KFC, so not really a vegetarian at all.

If it was fish that she ate you could say she's pescetarian but I don't know what you can classify Aleisha. Just not into red meats I guess.

hahah I get VERY emotional. I watched 'everything, everywhere, all at once' recently and sobbed throughout the whole thing. I do think its funny that heaps of people saying I give off serial killer vibes when I cry....so you assholes better fucken watch out or Ill come for you....
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Her lack of knowledge/distain for animals seems really strange for a vegan/vegetarian.
i kinda get her weirdness about this - i dont eat any kind of meat because of the texture of it when im eating it and im allergic to dairy products so.. i get it.. but also, being so obvious about the distain of animals makes it so much harder for people like me to justify being vegan/vegetarian!!!!!!!

Me too.

It's been said many times before, but this forum is a kind of glue that holds the show together for many of us. It is often more fun and much better than actually watching the show itself.
now that my favourite person to psychoanalyze is gone, im enjoying the pisstake, and totally agree about the glue of this forum. even if people see it as toxic.. BRUH ITS ALL ABOUT FUN and a game lol

Why did you think it better to give to Tim than Reg though? As we've seen Tim went back on his word saying he wouldn't put any of you up, and Reg had been wanting it for a while.

Thought you may be able to trust Reg a bit more since she's not so good with secrets.
Reg was important to use as a squeeze vote at this point from what I remember. Also in the game trust was a very important attribute. There was lots of lying all around, but also there was LOTS of deals that were fulfilled. To make the show more dramatic they only really show the lies, of which there wernt nearly as many by anyone. So in a lot of ways Tim had been truthful for a lot of stuff. Also, not that what he did was right, but Aleisha definitely wasnt his target in that eviction, so I guess theres that....

signed, Big Daddy T

I voted an OG. Feel a bit sad for newbs but right now I feel I know the ogs better, whereas newbs don't know much about them unfortunately apart from their lies or strat chat due to the format 7 is giving us. Also Reg is probably most in need of the money than anyone there.

Don't have much spoilers this week? Last last week the tv guide pretty much gave away Taras won noms challenge and Jaycee became hoh but not much this time.

Anyway, I think Tim is about to be evicted. Him or Brenton. Just can't really see a situation where it is anyone else next unless all 3 newbs get put up somehow. I guess possibly Estelle could go, but I feel she's going to be after Tim and Brenton as a smaller target. Don't think it'll be Reg that goes anytime soon. Everyone there probably feel too harsh to vote her. There was Brenton though but that's Brenton.

Newbs are going to save themselves now. Unless Aleisha really decides she's gotta stick with girls and sides with Reg, Estelle and gab to vote out other male newbs but she can still choose Tim and Brenton before starting on them.
Am I the only weirdo who wants Tim to win? 😬😬😬

You’re reaching.
It’s not obvious, the question asked was not who is going on Wednesday and it shouldn’t have been posted as it wasn’t asked.
Or at the very least some more context around what they’re spoiling for everyone as they quoted and replied to the original question.
No you're reaching. The only warning you need (and deserve) is the spoiler warning. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click them.

Wowee I just watched that. Think that's the most of BBAU 2013 I've ever watched!
You might want to watch it sometime. I
Spoilers are only spoilers if they ruin your enjoyment of an episode.

Nobody is enjoying these episodes. Even reading the thread has become a chore now which really indicates all of you who carried the show in the early weeks are not even enjoying taking the piss out of it anymore.
Im not enjoying watching what could have been an amazing season.

I skip around the thread then check the photoshop thread.

She's a weird one. Supposedly she's vegetarian that eats KFC, so not really a vegetarian at all.

If it was fish that she ate you could say she's pescetarian but I don't know what you can classify Aleisha. Just not into red meats I guess.
That’s just like SJ last year (was that her name?) who claimed to be a vegan but ate cheese. You’re either in or out people!

That’s just like SJ last year (was that her name?) who claimed to be a vegan but ate cheese. You’re either in or out people!
I didn't watch last year. Are we sure it wasn't a dairy free alternative? There is 'vegan cheese' that people can use if they don't have dairy.

Back