Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm. Newbie for sure, cos people got to know them better during their seasons. So one of Tim or Estelle. I would normally say Tim, but Tim did that bad Tweet, directed at Estelle ... and it is fresh in people's minds ... so, Estelle would be my guess.
I'm inclined to agree which is why I find Gabbie's position so interesting because she might be in a lose-lose situation. Fans like her but she needs the people she's sided with to get evicted for her to win. If she wins challenges she'll keep the people who'll beat her safe but if she loses she could get evicted.

…you want to know a secret?… I’ve given Johnson such a hard time both in the episode threads and especially the Photoshop thread but… I actually really like him lol!… but he is just naturally a great subject to take the piss out of lol!… he… along with Taras and Estelle have the greatest facial expressions to work with in Photoshops… for me they’re pure gold thank god lol!… cheers.
The Alf one was hilarious though. OMG.
Ok. I haven't been in that Photoshop theead for a bit. It sounds like I have some catching up to do.

OMG. I have just re-visited the Photoshop thread. Some gold in there. My cheeks are sore from laughing so much.

This Jim's Mowing one, @Mr Stickyfingers , so damn good. He does look exactly like him!

Johnson_Jims_Mowing.jpg

Last edited:
Oops, I thought that was going to say Jaycee. Don't click if you don't want to know who's next.
I can't help myself but click. TBH tho given the spoilers for those who make it to the end, as the numbers dwindle it becomes inevitable that the result will be spoilt anyway once the nominees are lined up.

…Estelle or Tully or Taras… I’ve seen that there is no normal ‘ceiling’ as such in the house from photos of the house… did it feel like you were living in a proper house or living in a converted Bunnings Warehouse?… just curious… cheers.
It is a full on lighting rig up there. Scaffolding and lights and huge white reflectors. Hahaha a bunnings is correct

I think it was @bleachy_dude who said that 7Plus sucks and I was going to reply that it is always fine for me. BUT NO it's a piece of crap! I can't watch tonight's episode because it keeps trying to buffer and then an error message appears saying "We are experiencing problems. Please try again later". So I try again later...have to sit through interminable ads and then get the same fucking message time and time again! Repeat and rinse! :mad:

hahah I get VERY emotional. I watched 'everything, everywhere, all at once' recently and sobbed throughout the whole thing. I do think its funny that heaps of people saying I give off serial killer vibes when I cry....so you assholes better fucken watch out or Ill come for you....
Most of us understand that all feelings are compounded in that setting...

hahah I get VERY emotional. I watched 'everything, everywhere, all at once' recently and sobbed throughout the whole thing. I do think its funny that heaps of people saying I give off serial killer vibes when I cry....so you assholes better fucken watch out or Ill come for you....
Bahahaha at the I’ll come for you …..

Also maybe that’s why I sympathise. I cry more than I’d like to admit.
The last time for me was during the little Paddington Bear sketch with the Queen at the Jubilee concert. When Paddington says “Happy Jubilee Mam… and thank you …. For everything” I lost it 😭 he was saying goodbye!!!

My housemate is always laughing at me!

So a few things, Jaycee,Aleisha and Johnson walked in together and were super tight. Crazy they got this far tbh. In that sense I was lucky because I would have gone home put up against any of them I reckon, but Gabbie and Tim had to get rid of that immovable voting block of those three.

Also, I was always like "Aleisha, why didnt you back me for HoH more?!" haha. Never in a bad way, but she didnt really back me when I made a pitch at that table, so in the end I was like "its better to give it to tim than Reg at this point".

I think it was @bleachy_dude who said that 7Plus sucks and I was going to reply that it is always fine for me. BUT NO it's a piece of crap! I can't watch tonight's episode because it keeps trying to buffer and then an error message appears saying "We are experiencing problems. Please try again later". So I try again later...have to sit through interminable ads and then get the same fucking message time and time again! Repeat and rinse! :mad:
The worst!

Back