Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
His gen probably all use TikTok I guess?
yeah tiktok is the platform that youtube was, in the sense, if you make it on tiktok you can make the leap to another content media platform (like for like or "better") and have the fans follow you, like youtube to reality tv. the people who want your video content will lap it up. during the pandemic, i could see alot of musicians who rely on tour to make money, pivot to a live streaming platform.

Last edited:

I managed to get to 40 seconds but this is not my style of music.

This style of music has always confused me. I can get an easy-listening aspect to it. It doesn't sound bad. Yet the lyrics and the musical complexity are always so low-key and cliched and I can't tell if it's making fun of the style or a genuine effort. Obviously, I know it's genuine, but it's so simple and cliched, I assume there must be better versions, but never come across it.

"Take me back to 83... 15 years before I'm born."

I just caught up on the episode. I’m definitely in the minority here but I wanted Drew to stay. Not just because I’m in love with him, but I personally enjoyed him again this season.

Once Sam leaves he became more enjoyable IMO. His shady comments, snarky remarks and inappropriate laughter made me giggle. I enjoyed being shocked with how wrong I was with my estimation of him as a player in this new format and just how messy of a player he ended up being.

I would have preferred if he had just stuck with the OGs or at least saved Tully. It’s hilarious how he sacrificed her over Johnson only for the latter to send him home 3 days after.

I’m not liking that from Trevor all the way to Drew all of the evictees have been associated with the OGs. With three weeks to go it is crucial for the remaining three OGs to at least last as close as they can to the end. Otherwise I’m going to lose interest very quickly. Especially since my favourite newbies are either being blasted by a villain edit or not shown at all.

There would have to be a fake eviction of some sort coming up soon. How can the final 4 evictions take up 5 episodes? The house nominations will have to end soon wouldn’t it?

I will now manifest a Reggie or Estelle HoH week. Speaking of HoH did Jaycee just not get any nomination power at all? Or did they just not show it?

Last edited:
I just caught up on the episode. I’m definitely in the minority here but I wanted Drew to stay. Not just because I’m in love with him, but I personally enjoyed him again this season.

Once Sam leaves he became more enjoyable IMO. His shady comments, snarky remarks and inappropriate laughter made me giggle. I enjoyed being shocked with how wrong I was with my estimation with him as a player in this new format and just how messy of a player he ended up being.

I would have preferred if he had just stuck with the OGs or at least saved Tully. It’s hilarious how he sacrificed Tully over Johnson only for the latter to send him home 3 days after.

I’m not liking that from Trevor all the way to Drew all of the evictees have been associated with the OGs. With three weeks to go it is crucial for the remaining three OGs to at least last as close as they can to the end. Otherwise I’m going to lose a lot of interest very quickly. Especially since my favourite newbies are either being blasted by a villain edit or not shown at all.
i agree with you on this totally. he made it interesting! and was definitely better when sam left. so much irony towards the end just kept it interesting for me!!!!! the balance of real life friends and strategy gameplay etc etc drew (pun intended) me in! hence why i think im going to be bored now unless the ogs keep the interest up?!

I would have liked him to stay over just preferring the OGs.

I just didn't like the way he'd get cranky and moody in the house.

Drew was the few who could provide clever commentary and actually be unapologetic about it, regardless of their nature. But his comments were sly/funny/witty/spicy in what he said and he knew it, and what made him troublesome to others. I think if you looked past taking them personally you would see he was harmless mostly. There needs to be the mischievous and villainess type to keep a show going. Tim is that, but I think Drew is seen as the less annoying version of being naughty.

Conspiracy theory ...

The producers are not dumb. They've kept one fake eviction aside in case Tim or Reggie get booted?
The producers are dumb, look at all the shit we've endured so far :roflmao:
When Tim & Reggie get evicted they will probably just let them walk - because they've come onto websites like this and know that we anticipate what they are planning... So just to prove we're wrong - they will let them go without saving them, just to spite us :laugh:

It just shows what a purple edit he is getting that he has a whole you tube channel that we did not know about and a lot of his videos still only have a couple of thousand views. This should have blown up - or is it only old people like me that uses the you tubes?

Yet a few years ago, all we got was Youtube clips from that annoying kid that was a shit driver.

Back