Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
🙄 I wish there was a roll eye emoji to react for these posts sometimes because that’s exactly how I felt when I saw that. His entitlement is something else. I’m hoping Johnson goes next just because I can’t let go of his self importance the other night
I always remember reading your comments when I lurked years ago and thought you and I think alike lol! Glad to see you back for this season :)

Ah I see. All The Things She Said was 2002 that's right (It hit #1 here in early 2003), but it seems they've just slapped on a random video clip about Lou Bega to the story page for another '20 years ago' song (Mambo No. 5) but the video is probably from 2019. news.com.au get it together will ya. LOL

Hmmm. I'll state the obvious. When it is written down like that, it really makes the Newbies versus OGs stand right out. Newbies vote for OGs, and OGs (plus Gabbie) vote for Newbies. We're still not really over this rabbit season, duck season, rabbit season thing yet; this late into the bloody series. Predictable. Boring. Yawn.
What other way is there?

You could vote male vs female, first to enter vs entered later, short vs tall, A-L vs M-Z etc. I could see these easily falling apart.

It says a lot about Estelle's character that she has always remained loyal to her OG alliance, including Drew.
Especially tonight's vote, where she could easily have taken a retaliatory shot at him for the way he treated her.
After seeing what he said about her during the episode (during the whole season really), I wonder if she’s still happy with her vote? 🤔

It says a lot about Estelle's character that she has always remained loyal to her OG alliance, including Drew.
Especially tonight's vote, where she could easily have taken a retaliatory shot at him for the way he treated her.
100% which again just shows that Drew shouldnt have taken the path he did, because he fucked his end game! esp since none of the newbies (johnston, aliesha inparticular) stayed on his side! jaycee was always going to vote against him

Honestly I think Tim is going to survive next week I've seen him on BBCAN and he is one of the greatest players ever and you should never count him out
Nah, I think Tim and probably Brenton are gone next. The newbs see they have the upper hand if they want to use it now, and it will be seen as too harsh to get rid of Reg but not that much harm in getting Tim out.

Also Brenton gone just because he's intruder and so the newbs and ogs prefer themselves over him probably still.

Also just adding to this in an edit I can see one of the newbs going next if in the case of aliesha deciding to join with other girls (gab, Estelle and Reg) to make it more girls vs guys otherwise I think it's Tim, Brenton and Estelle going next.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I have to wonder if Drew thinks saving Johnson over Tully was worth it now in hindsight.
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THIS.
Omg tully as if we wernt thinking of that! We knew you all had hundreds of thousands of followers, and that the public vote in the end!
There was lots of chat about the universal love of Reg, lots of chat about Jaycee and his 1 million followers on TikTok. Tim being an international master of BB. But I never heard anything about me... guess it was all behind my back! 🙃

Hmmm. I'll state the obvious. When it is written down like that, it really makes the Newbies versus OGs stand right out. Newbies vote for OGs, and OGs (plus Gabbie) vote for Newbies. We're still not really over this rabbit season, duck season, rabbit season thing yet; this late into the bloody series. Predictable. Boring. Yawn.
What other way is there?
You could vote male vs female, first to enter vs entered later, short vs tall, A-L vs M-Z etc. I could see these easily falling apart.

I am merely noticing / pointing out that they have voted this way for the entire season, and I would have thought that by now, this late in the season, that things might be different.

What other way is there? Heaven forbid, they could vote on merit! That's what they'd do if it was a house full of only newbies, or if it was a house full of only OGs. For example, here's some made-up hypotheticals: Reggie votes for Drew because she noticed that he is untrustworthy and has been lieing not just to Tully but also to others. Aleisha votes for Taras because he's changed since being called out for being under the radar and that change makes him come across as a threat. Yada yada. Hmmm, let's go out on a limb here ... Estelle nominates and votes for Reggie because despite being a loved house favourite and all that, she is not going to win any challenges which could help her to further her game, she keeps ruining her plans by blerting out their strategies, and she will be hard to beat in the end game with the public vote. I do get that they are sticking together and all that, but, seriously, this voting as OGs versus Newbies and vice versa is wearing a little thin. Well, with me at least.

Back