Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I have to wonder if Drew thinks saving Johnson over Tully was worth it now in hindsight.
it’s funny now how the more airtime the newbies you see their tactics and realise that they were trying to do this while the attention was diverted to other things so they could whittle the ogs down one by one.. it’s like their personality are out there now and idk if i like them more than the ogs lol

As much as I’m sure Taras and Brenton are good people, their game play is on the dodgy side… talking about working together to ruin Drew’s chances at the challenge (although obviously they couldn’t) and then Taras just lying to peoples faces… very worried that the OG’s are screwed now though.

More than anything, just want Reggie to get to the top 3 so we can vote her as the winner and she can help her kids!

Well, it's a shame to see Drew go (now who am i going to gaze at lustfully during bb😂?), but he was saved before, so fairs fair, i guess. Decent episode tonight besides that😂 Enjoy the rest of your week lovelies! See you all back here monday!😘
Oh @Mr Stickyfingers we missed ya! Hope you had a lovely night with your family!🤗

As much as I’m sure Taras and Brenton are good people, their game play is on the dodgy side… talking about working together to ruin Drew’s chances at the challenge (although obviously they couldn’t) and then Taras just lying to peoples faces… very worried that the OG’s are screwed now though.

More than anything, just want Reggie to get to the top 3 so we can vote her as the winner and she can help her kids!
Well look who we have here? Hahaha. Stick around.

And yes. Reggie ftw! 👌🏽💯😍

I don’t have the motivation to vote for most in the house. Not even Gabby who I like most from the newbies. I just don’t care for them enough to vote, even if free. But I’ll whinge if a newbie wins 😂

Back