Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Watched the full vote thing on seven plus - not that it was any surprise.

Taras
Tim
Reg
Gabbie
Estelle

Drew
Johnson
Brenton
Jaycee(x2) - Drew didn't vote for him to be HoH so therefore Taras has his back more!
Alesha

Watched the full vote thing on seven plus - not that it was any surprise.

Taras
Tim
Reg
Gabbie
Estelle

Drew
Johnson
Brenton
Jaycee(x2) - Drew didn't vote for him to be HoH so therefore Taras has his back more!
Alesha

Hmmm. I'll state the obvious. When it is written down like that, it really makes the Newbies versus OGs stand right out. Newbies vote for OGs, and OGs (plus Gabbie) vote for Newbies. We're still not really over this rabbit season, duck season, rabbit season thing yet; this late into the bloody series. Predictable. Boring. Yawn.

Hmmm. I'll state the obvious. When it is written down like that, it really makes the Newbies versus OGs stand right out. Newbies vote for OGs, and OGs (plus Gabbie) vote for Newbies. We're still not really over this rabbit season, duck season, rabbit season thing yet; this late into the bloody series. Predictable. Boring. Yawn.
I'm hoping after Tim inevitably gets voted out next, that Reggie and Estelle can exploit some cracks and make the n00bs start to eat themselves...

I'm hoping after Tim inevitably gets voted out next, that Reggie and Estelle can exploit some cracks and make the n00bs start to eat themselves...

I am not so sure Tim will go just yet ... if at all.

(I don't read spoilers, follow social media, watch or believe promos, etc ... so I honestly have no idea who will go next / soon. Pleads: If you guys do have an idea, please don't ruin it for me.)

Yes it seems like friendships and connections have crossed the old vs new divide and other aliances have been made, but it keeps coming back to that when it comes to voting. All this strat talk and its very predictable.

I honestly don't think ANY of the newbies figured anyone but Reg and maybe Tim were a threat in that regard.
They definitely didn't think I'd have the public support... and look what's happened with Taras. 🤯
I definitely didn't feel any kind of respect or admiration from any of them (not that I deserved or expected it...) 😂
But I'm not sure they're thinking about how the public will receive their treatment of the OGs at this point in the game.
They sure are now though!
Omg tully as if we wernt thinking of that! We knew you all had hundreds of thousands of followers, and that the public vote in the end!

Yes it seems like friendships and connections have crossed the old vs new divide and other aliances have been made, but it keeps coming back to that when it comes to voting. All this strat talk and its very predictable.

Yep. 100%

The one thing I will say though is that Drew jumped ship to be a newbie weeks ago but look who it is that was trying to save him in the end? He only had himself to blame - if more of the OG's were there he would have been saved easily, and he had a hand in voting several of them out.

The one thing I will say though is that Drew jumped ship to be a newbie weeks ago but look who it is that was trying to save him in the end? He only had himself to blame - if more of the OG's were there he would have been saved easily, and he had a hand in voting several of them out.

Yah. As has already been said, the OGs blew themselves up.

Yah. As has already been said, the OGs blew themselves up.
How the OGs didnt just rule this game is beyond me. They literally HAD IT IN THE BAG. I mean, they literally pretty much all knew each other?!

Also Im obviously the villain in this series haha, but that crying wasnt lying. I literally sat down with Reggie and Aleisha and all of them and said "I want to stay, but you do whats right for your game", which is TERRIBLE strategy. It made me emotional because it felt so good to let it go and not try and convince and scramble and wheel and deal. So weird as well, so many "honest" people lied straight to my face in this eviction...

How the OGs didnt just rule this game is beyond me. They literally HAD IT IN THE BAG. I mean, they literally pretty much all knew each other?!

Also Im obviously the villain in this series haha, but that crying wasnt lying. I literally sat down with Reggie and Aleisha and all of them and said "I want to stay, but you do whats right for your game", which is TERRIBLE strategy. It made me emotional because it felt so good to let it go and not try and convince and scramble and wheel and deal. So weird as well, so many "honest" people lied straight to my face in this eviction...
No, no, no. Drew was definitely the villain in this series imo. You had a moment there for a hot 1.5 hours, but Drew carried the villain title almost the whole way.

Back