Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 21 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Was Taras' "Big Move" a good move?

• Yes - it might win him some votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No - his actions had a beloved OG removed, it will lose him votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Yes - the housemates no longer see him as flying under the radar

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No - he's put a target on himself (from the OGs in particular)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
I mean yeah they threw Gab under the bus. Normally I ere on the side of 'subjective', but they voted for Gab even though she proved through actual action (votes) that she would support the OGs. There were so many Newbies they could have voted for. I dont think ANY housemate denies GABBIE got shafted haha.

I actually found out about it from Tim! I was looking up message boards to see if people cared about Big Brother, but this didn't come up, it was all reddit stuff, which are all quite inactive. Tim told me theres a superfans message board and when I found it I felt like i was in heaven. Felt like I was Big Brother, watching you all go about your lives and watching your chats without anyone knowing I was here haha. Not gonna lie it felt good after being a rat in a cage for so long
Well, to be fair it was only Dave and Reg that voted for Gab, wasn't it? Not all the OGs. I don't think Estelle, Drew, Tim or Tully (Trevor and Layla had already left) did it. Reg did it that time as she thought she was sus, and Dave only did it as he did what Reg told him.

Oh and so funny Tim told you about this place. He got in trouble with channel 9 with some things he said about Big Brother that was later shared here (his first post is here). Tim was the one that also prompted Estelle to start posting (first post here). It's interesting he hasn't totally forgotten about this place to mention it to you. It used to be quite the place for Big Brother goss and such in the 9 and 10 days, had a main website too and not just a forum. Btw, this is the place you got sent a poll about on twitter where you were in the top listing for fave newbs. That was all before you won the nom challenge though! :( You can find that poll here if you're still looking.

Anyway as much annoyed I am with you for having a hand in sending Tully out, it is good that you are posting here to provide further info on things.

Last edited:
Oh no I just got sucked into the Tim and Ben threads... many members here gushing over Ben. Gross.

Totally totally totally, like for you I could still be lying now. I mean, there is absolutely no reason for me to do so, and I definitely am not, but i can't make you believe it. You could ask Jaycee though what my plan was and you'll see I was trying to get him to flip on Johnson SOOOOOO hard.

Ps i totally did give you a call after the season finished and explained everything? We hashed it out. You were incredibly gracious and even though it hurt you, like a few things did in the game, you still know that its a game, and you still gave me a hug when we caught up. Youre a class act Tulls, and I hope you feel somewhat redeemed compared to your last season! You def earned it.

Also in regards to the vote, I know maybe you still didnt believe me though, but like its not hard to fact check if you call Jaycee, who I was super close to and would have known my proper plan without any of the lies.

I hope this whole situation kind of provides you more empathy towards Estelle. I know you two have major dislike for each other (whether you'd like to admit it or not) and you're very much "Team Tim" (even going as far as to like his outrageous tweets spewing the most stupid shit). It's not nice having so many housemates gang up on you and trying to gaslight you into believing you're something that you're not.

A lot of the current HMs have been tweeting out against you and you seem to be working really hard to win back all their trust, despite them making some pretty shit/mean tweets about you, but you seem to always be on the offence when responding to or talking about Estelle.

Just my advice from someone who has you both on their top 2 favourites for the season since the start and still do. It sucks that you two ended up having a fractured relationship, as the show made it seem like you were more of a Gabby than say a Tim who tries to please everyone and play the game in a way that many would find off putting.

Must have been so strange having your whole BB experience, then going back to normal life and having to wait four months for the show to hit the airwaves. Surreal yeah? And probably moreso for the OGs who exited the house to a huge audience on their first season.
It was sort of exciting, cuz I knew that something big was coming but I had no idea what yet. Tbh, cuz im such a loner and introvert, and love spending time inside, nearly nothing has changed for me haha. Like I have only been stopped twice outside by someone who recognises me!

Well, to be fair it was only Dave and Reg that voted for Gab, wasn't it? Not all the OGs. I don't think Estelle, Drew, Tim or Tully (Trevor and Layla had already left) did it. Reg did it that time as she thought she was sus, and Dave only did it as he did what Reg told him.

Oh and so funny Tim told you about this place. He got in trouble with channel 9 with some things he said about Big Brother that was later shared here (his first post is here). Tim was the one that also prompted Estelle to start posting (first post here). It's interesting he hasn't totally forgotten about this place to mention it to you. It used to be quite the place for Big Brother goss and such in the 9 and 10 days, had a main website too and not just a forum. Btw, this is the place you got sent a poll about on twitter where you were in the top listing for fave newbs. That was all before you won the nom challenge though! :( You can find that poll here if you're still looking.

Anyway as much annoyed I am with you for having a hand in sending Tully out, it is good that you are posting here to provide further info on things.
Yeah true about Gabbie, but in a way it would be like Reg and Dave putting a point on Tully, because Gab literally voted with them the entire time. I mean it depends on how you view it, but gameplay wise it wasnt a great move because Gabbie was very OG. What Reggie heard was just Gabbie being sneaky and trying to play both sides, and her voting history should have been enough to show she was team OG.

Hahaha Tim is a naughty boy. I dont know how I missed the poll cuz i was on here every day!

Back