Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 19 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

If there is a 2023 series, what do you think the cast selection will be?

• Another OG vs. Newbies

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. Newbies

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. OG

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • A mix bag of Ch7 / OG / Newbies

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • All Newbie Series

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No Series

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

braydenharvey

♡Queen Tingz♡
Since no one has come forth yet, I will do it :)

Anyways… with Brenton & Tim trapped in the waiting room. Will they form an alliance? Will the housemates fail yet another panic room task that’s definitely designed to be failed? Also, will we get more bizarre editing and frankenbites that make no sense. Lastly, the time machine twist… house nominations the re-up or another snap eviction (might be fake)?

“Who wins… you decide”

Tim is a parasite, he'll suck the blood of anyone who'll get him a step further in the game. I think he'll have made an alliance with Brenton and will keep the nominations as they are, so he can better integrate with the n00bs.
Hmmmm... I think if they are able to cancel it he would. He might have some sensitivity after being told off from Reg and so may not really like Estelle being nominated.

Also his bestie Drew is there so I can see him wanting to change it at least because of Drew if given the opportunity.

I'm still waiting for a celebs v OGs/returnees season on Survivor or Big Brother. I think the editing would be by default have to be more even than in an OGs v Newbies situation and that would help make the season a bit better (for Aus Survivor, likely a lot better as they'd have to give proper edits to more people).

I don't think defending himself - however clumsily or offensively - against accusations of being an abuser is having a vendetta.
I don't think Estelle said she was being abused? Just that she and Tully were being used as punching bags. I don't think we were supposed to take that literally.

They showed us various instances on tv how Tim had caused upset for Tully, Dave, Estelle and Sam at various times. So it's easy to understand there were more moments where that has continued for Estelle and Tully.

Hmmmm... I think if they are able to cancel it he would. He might have some sensitivity after being told off from Reg and so may not really like Estelle being nominated.

Also his bestie Drew is there so I can see him wanting to change it at least because of Drew if given the opportunity.
They were in the "Waiting Room" before the Challenge or the nominations happened. They don't know what's going on.

Back