Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 19 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

If there is a 2023 series, what do you think the cast selection will be?

• Another OG vs. Newbies

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. Newbies

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. OG

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • A mix bag of Ch7 / OG / Newbies

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • All Newbie Series

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No Series

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Taras ( my fat fingers wrote tatas😂) is horrified by Jules idea to get Reg out. He knows its not a good idea!
It wouldn't be an ideal move to make until very late into the game. Taking her out early in the game would have the audience thinking of you as the person who voted out poor Reggie. At least at the very end there is more emphasis on making the correct move to win the audience vote. Even simple minded fans would know at the final evictions you need to vote out those who are hard to beat.

…it cracks me up when things ‘happen’ in the house like the ‘hackers’ of ‘lift breakdown’ or whatever and the housemates start behaving like they are in some sort of low grade pantomime… or that they’re in an episode of ‘Playschool’… it is so corny or childish to think for even one second that these things would genuinely happen… it’s ridiculous to even think that they would… but… it’s better than the abysmal ‘letters from home’… anything is!… chheers.

It wouldn't be an ideal move to make until very late into the game. Taking her out early in the game would have the audience thinking of you as the person who voted out poor Reggie. At least at the very end there is more emphasis on making the correct move to win the audience vote. Even simple minded fans would know at the final evictions you need to vote out those who are hard to beat.
I wondered whether earlier game might be better as it might be basically forgotten by the end of the season. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Good Jules in the panic room.
Hope Tully handles it. Probably not stuck with the likes of Jules!

Back