Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 18 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

If there were no OG's this season which three Newbies would you liked to have seen reach the finale?

• Aleisha

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Brenton

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Gabbie

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Jaycee

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Johnson

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Jules

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 65 82.3%
  • Josh,Mel,Lara,Joel,Lulu or Sam

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m just going to say it, Estelle and Tim cannot be in the same house together. It’s too hard for everyone to try and get them to be somewhat civil without the other wanting to be right. That’s how I see it. Tim wants to be right and so does Estelle.

I don’t care why Reggie is targeting Jules, live that she is playing more strategically and making herself more involved in being a leader. Tully is taking on board everything she is saying and are strengthening their alliance with unified decisions, whereas I was a little confused with Estelle. This is where I found her and Tim to be alike because they feel their opinions or strategies are worth doing over anyone else’s and cannot be persuaded to to do anything that’s part of the group of it isn’t their own ideas. Reggie actually had a good point (whether misplaced or not), she can see Jules and brenton having a stronger alliance as they both came in together so it would be of the OG’s benefit to break it up. Btw, she was such a mum handling Tim and Estelle.

Taras I feel is very respectful and loyal to everyone in the house, same as tully. They always offers emotional support regardless of the choices made. Except when tully was understanding of Drew sacrificing money to watch footage of Sam, I think she said something like she wanted to see Sam or something I think more so in support of Drew or in some defence to Drew, please tully don’t be understanding of that. That was ick. Waste of money there on a short lived temporary romance.

Also I voted Taras, gabbie and aleisha. I’m sure jay cee is lovely but we hardly see him unfortunately. However after the latest episode I wish I chose jay cee over aleisha. I found it off putting when tully and Reggie chose to reject the letters/videos and she was there as if trying to push them to watch/view them. But sure why it just seemed insincere

Drew is so vile I can't even be bothered commenting on him any more, same with that other smug bitch he was saved with. Like, they literally drain the mana from my veins so I just sit there watching with a blank stare with a feeling of utter indifference.
Then they have the audacity to try and use chubby Sam as a carrot on a reinforced string - who is sitting there at Seven greenlighting this trash thinking "yes, THIS is quality television that will keep audiences engaged!".
I loved the crocodile tears though, just GUILT because he stabbed her in the back.
The chubby line is a bit harsh

I think it is the fact that everything seems amplified in the house. Having never been in there myself, I couldn't really say if that is the case. But many housemates report this. So I would suggest that not seeing your family for a week, must feel like a month. Not having food for two days, must feel like not eating for weeks. BB plays on this. He knows that if he shows letters from home, or girlfriends, or live family members, then the HMs will crumble and fall for his trap (in this case, choosing selfish wants, over great good for the house as a whole).
It should have been each individual as well......I felt for Aleisha, she once said she had more family vibes in the house than outside and although this might be somewhat of an embellishment the fact she stood straight out on this one might be another indication...... anyway once she did step back I think she then felt guilt in case she had potentially influenced the decision of the others, particularly Reggie as she has kids.....would have been an easy decision for me to but it should have been individual.......
I think you give Johnson too much credit. He did it cos they are currently hating on each other. No other reason. He was just being a prick.
I think you haven't given him enough......he knew who ever went in there would miss the immunity challenge so he picked someone he wanted up and someone he thought he couldn't beat.......the bonus was they didn't get along and would probably not join forces
I’m just going to say it, Estelle and Tim cannot be in the same house together. It’s too hard for everyone to try and get them to be somewhat civil without the other wanting to be right. That’s how I see it. Tim wants to be right and so does Estelle.

I don’t care why Reggie is targeting Jules, live that she is playing more strategically and making herself more involved in being a leader. Tully is taking on board everything she is saying and are strengthening their alliance with unified decisions, whereas I was a little confused with Estelle. This is where I found her and Tim to be alike because they feel their opinions or strategies are worth doing over anyone else’s and cannot be persuaded to to do anything that’s part of the group of it isn’t their own ideas. Reggie actually had a good point (whether misplaced or not), she can see Jules and brenton having a stronger alliance as they both came in together so it would be of the OG’s benefit to break it up. Btw, she was such a mum handling Tim and Estelle.

Taras I feel is very respectful and loyal to everyone in the house, same as tully. They always offers emotional support regardless of the choices made. Except when tully was understanding of Drew sacrificing money to watch footage of Sam, I think she said something like she wanted to see Sam or something I think more so in support of Drew or in some defence to Drew, please tully don’t be understanding of that. That was ick. Waste of money there on a short lived temporary romance.
I think Estelle was going to show Tim she can play the game come hell or high water! There's a reason things cap out at 100% because at 110% it's an over reach, over stretch, over pressure and usually something breaks.....Tim likes to play a fun and strat game and Estelle with integrity, the problem is BB will make a hypocrite of everyone eventually, like maybe voting for an OG instead of the party planned intruder? The old "don't hate the player, hate the game" comes to mind and I really hope we see some laughter and smiles to come especially from Estelle (or at least hear that it happened given the producers think we only wont to see drama and sloppy kisses!) ....I have loved Estelle's tenacity in the challenges...

I feel like Reggie found out or deducted that Jules voted for her?....I think the best players don't tell people who to vote for but make them feel like it's their choice to vote for who you want them to! But there's always a mental coin toss before throwing down....still I'm a vote for the enforced silent strategy of old what would I know

Yeh interesting was the start of Taras vote, that he was voting for someone he had actively supported but lamented the fact he had no reassurances back in return, wish I knew who...I thought it was maybe going to be Tully then they did the stupid "hide her zero points" because they think they're fucking cool trick....and she has seemed a bit more wise to the game this series also

tumblr_pzfinzDwyJ1y16wwuo1_540.gifv

Oh, you're not talking about the show.
antony starrrrrrr - he's so awesome, and im glad he's finally cracking hollywood haha

you've summarised it so well. two people who want to be "in charge" tim walks back on wanting to be in charge (in telling what everyone to do) cos if it falls apart he doesnt want the blame, but he's literally undoing any move estelle does (intentionally or not, a strategy play or not), like holy fuck thats so frustrating on estelles end so i get what she's reacting the way it is. putting it simply i dont think you can be the king or queen maker, but wanna be the joker and have no skin in the game. own the thing you want!!!! i know its a game and there are players (cough cough drew) theres a thing about being a SMART player. i think having the most air time feeds into peoples egos too?? reggie IS being such a mum but also like realistic about what is unfolding in front of her and trying to fix it? I'd 100% be the same.

i get the same vibes about taras and tully too. like they really seem to care about the person outside of all the noise and thats just a genuine nice thing to be.
im still torn on the drew and sam thing because it all, aka what we saw him do before, what we know now and seeing what he did THEN (after the fact of her leaving) doesnt make sense lol maybe he did have legit feelings for her.. but i put that down to being someone who needs someone to be co-dependent on, and she gave him that when he was figuring out what kind of game he wanted to play. ill never forget tully referring to him as emotionally unavailable.. because that ..makes it alllllllll make sense!

Last edited:
Back