Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 18 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

If there were no OG's this season which three Newbies would you liked to have seen reach the finale?

• Aleisha

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Brenton

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Gabbie

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Jaycee

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Johnson

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Jules

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 65 82.3%
  • Josh,Mel,Lara,Joel,Lulu or Sam

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so can Drew go out with the trash again please. And can the producers please remember that it was recycling last week.

K thx.

tenor.gif

So they can rewind and undo the noms? Or fast forward to, skip the evictions challenge??? Or something / nothing.

Both are two big game players, so it's an interesting choice. On one hand, you skipped the whole noms and someone else is gone. However you don't know if that outcome is one that helps you. So there is a strat ot of going through it again, where you can put some control.

I've been living overseas and on long trips. Barely spoken to my family back home. Even though we're close and get along. There's no need.

I also just don't get it. Especially when there's a few weeks left.
My "baby boy" lives interstate and I don't see or talk to him for months sometimes. Does that mean I love him or he loves me any less? Absolutely not! We cut the umbilical cord years ago and are happy for each other to live their own lives and do as they please and contact each other when time allows.
Wake me up when this challenge is over. It could take months!!!!
😂
The very reason I don't watch them but read the forum instead. AND they bore me shitless!

channel 7 bb is so scummy. very obvious why they put tim in that room. just a free safety pass in disguise

that way next time when tim gets nominated, they can just pull out the fake eviction card without copping any flack.

blatant producer manipulation.

Back