Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 17 Discussion (13 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG have you most changed your opinion about since their original season?

• Reggie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Estelle

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Trevor

• Layla

• Total voters
Tim betrayed the OGs by not voting for Reggie to be HOH, that made the OGs more vulnerable.
The "what has he done" could just be something as lame as pressing the button and not winning a reward for the house.

But it's more likely what you said - he enabled a newbie to put three OG's up for eviction.

Just remembered, they were showing some morning stuff, HMs getting up starting to wander around....and then a quick clip of Taras climbing out of the wardrobe!...anyone see that? Does he sleep in there?
I wondered that too!
Most likely using it as a quiet, dark space for meditating - and edited in out of context.

Do people really not understand that Brendan and Jules going for Reggie is actually the correct strategy for them? They have no shot at winning unless it's both of them and maybe Aleisha or Johnston at the end. The correct strategy is to swing for the fences here. But it's not a good strategy for most of the rest of the house, hence why it won't work. But honestly good on them for taking a shot.

(Conspiracy theory)

So ... let's think about this, shall we ...
  • They saved Sam.
  • They saved Drew.
  • They saved Aleisha.
My guess is if Reggie get's nommed and evicted, then they will save her. (And, based on last night's end of show promo, it could go that way.)

So, the final three is set then, is it?

Drew, Aleisha, Reggie.

My guess is the Sam save could have been because they wanted more footage of their production scripted final three boy, Drew.

Hmmm.
If this is correct, Drew and Aleisha doing all that work only to get slaughtered in the public vote by Reggie would be hilarious to me lol.

Do people really not understand that Brendan and Jules going for Reggie is actually the correct strategy for them? They have no shot at winning unless it's both of them and maybe Aleisha or Johnston at the end. The correct strategy is to swing for the fences here. But it's not a good strategy for most of the rest of the house, hence why it won't work. But honestly good on them for taking a shot.

It's good for their strategy to get Dave and Reggie out. I think the question of it, is going directly at them the best strategy.

Ideally the best strat would be to get someone else to nominate her. Do the whole Inception thing Tim does where he has a conversation that instructs someone else to do his dirty work.

It's all just interesting speculation because none of us really know how yo play strat in the house as we have never been there to know what it's like.

OGs should want to be the only OG in the finale. N00bs should want to not have any OGs in the finale. That's why I said before that Tim might try and get a n00b to do his dirty work and put up Reggie (in particular). But you need a concerted team effort to collectively vote as a block to succeed. But they're too scared to make those big moves because they'll face blow back from the (ultimate) voting public, as tux-intruder-guy Brenton has discovered.

OGs should want to be the only OG in the finale. N00bs should want to not have any OGs in the finale. That's why I said before that Tim might try and get a n00b to do his dirty work and put up Reggie (in particular). But you need a concerted team effort to collectively vote as a block to succeed. But they're too scared to make those big moves because they'll face blow back from the (ultimate) voting public, as tux-intruder-guy Brenton has discovered.

What do you mean they're too scared to make these big moves? They've been making these moves wherever possible, that's why we only have 4 OGs left.

Others may not agree with me, but that is how I see it. Heck, the show is bad enough as it is in this crappy format. But once the newbies go, it will be even more boring than ever.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the newbies all stand around in the eviction room as the very last OG leaves, all dumbfounded, and saying, "Well then, now what do we do?"
this is something i thought too.. like either side is going to have to vote for each other at some point (i think tim has made this point too) but i dont know if be better tv if it was OGs voting for each other because of shared history? im not sure.
And Drew is the step-sibling that fucks whichever family member happens to be in the room 🤣
this made me laugh so hard i think my neighbours heard me.
The mainframe thing amounted to... nothing. How boring. Did Drew just stay there and sleep there for days doing nothing? What did watching footage accomplish?

Why are we getting SO MUCH Tim? Everything is from Tim's perspective. Never Estelle's. Constantly getting Tim's diary room convos.

Also how does Tim escape every fucking nomination? He'd be my FIRST choice. He is the ultimate gameplayer.
thats how Tims game is so sneaky.. pushing people in other directions so they dont realise he's doing it.
That episode wasn't as enjoyable as others. I am finding the Monday episodes to be so awkward, rushed and seperate from the rest of the week. I like the continuity that occurs from Tuesday's nominations to the events on Wednesday. I wish the Monday evictions weren't existent and rather nominations occurred, second chance on Tuesday and eviction on Wednesday.

As crap as this format is I find myself somehow engrossed when I see general conversations with the OGs simply talking. In the somewhat unlikely event this show is renewed it needs to have the cycle spread out across the week, and a fourth episode with nothing but house content would be hugely beneficial.
Mondays seem so so rushed. its only there to speed up getting the numbers down.

It was nothing more than a last minute option to save. One where they didn't even have anything set up for them to do. Seriously, have them in the hackers hide out and they can do no meddling with the game? BB even announced it was him not the hackers. So it definitely was a saving Drew situation.
i thought this too! like they really didn't make a good effort in doing this save.. but.. then just add it to the list of improvements they need lol
Forgot to mention they couldn't even bring themselves to show everyone making their decisions?!......get rid of "deleted scenes" they could fill 7plus with entire "exclusive episodes"! Shit put an uplate each week up, maybe towards the back end some 30min "best of ....." series on a few HMs that would get the traffic they want
this is what im saying!!!!!! it should be something they do next series for sure.
(Conspiracy theory)

So ... let's think about this, shall we ...
  • They saved Sam.
  • They saved Drew.
  • They saved Aleisha.
My guess is if Reggie get's nommed and evicted, then they will save her. (And, based on last night's end of show promo, it could go that way.)

So, the final three is set then, is it?

Drew, Aleisha, Reggie.

My guess is the Sam save could have been because they wanted more footage of their production scripted final three boy, Drew.

Hmmm.
this is very interesting, and very logical. gives drew the clout that he surpassed his placing from his previous season............
If this is correct, Drew and Aleisha doing all that work only to get slaughtered in the public vote by Reggie would be hilarious to me lol.
same. the hot guy from previous seasons who showed his true colours, the newbie would was always trying to be strategic player, and the one that was always going to win public opinion. reggie on daves instagram live was so hilarious too. if i could vote for her i would!!!!!!

What do you mean they're too scared to make these big moves? They've been making these moves wherever possible, that's why we only have 4 OGs left.
I really thought Tim would orchestrate this. Well, he did have a hand in it with his HoH vote. But really I was thinking of targeting Reggie. Surely they realise of all the OGs she's the biggest threat? That's the big move they're scared of making.

I really thought Tim would orchestrate this. Well, he did have a hand in it with his HoH vote. But really I was thinking of targeting Reggie. Surely they realise of all the OGs she's the biggest threat? That's the big move they're scared of making.
Tim is the move they are scared of making - nobody has nominated him yet. Cos they know they need to get him out when they do it otherwise he will come for them.

I was about to vote for Drew saying I had changed my mind most about him as I thought a lot of his behaviour had been bad and he's coming across as grumpy and whilst some of that may be the case I think he just mostly looking for something to attach to/fall back on. In his first series he was Tim's sidekick as well as being with Tully. In this series he attached himself to Sam, whilst Tim's been trying to get his sidekick back, and Sam has just left, so he could become more likeable again. It's like he's just without direction.

Tim though.. far out. If this was the og format of Big Brother he'd be getting accused as two faced/backstabber/playing the game, etc. All things people raged at those in the house for and people in there nominated for, and to top it off his disgraceful behaviour on twitter. I just can't with him. Why? He used to have a fun image. I am so disappointed the other OGs can't trust him in the house. Especially upset for Tully and Estelle, right now. I feel almost anxious and fearful watching to see how he is going to let them down next and not be honest with them.
Yeagh, Drew seems to have to attach himself in some kind of relationship. I agree he does seem very grumpy as well. Tim use to make me laugh. Although at times, Tim did get on my nerves in his 1st season. This season, Tim just seems mean. I don't like him at all.

Back