Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 17 Discussion (13 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG have you most changed your opinion about since their original season?

• Reggie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Estelle

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Trevor

• Layla

• Total voters
Yay, Farmer Deadbeat is GORN......

Next on the hitlist is Tim... then I will maybe, suggest some minor redemption has occurred for this season... :cool:

I thought the return of Ashleigh & Drew was extremely average - did they leave that scenario up to the work experience kid to come up with ???

And surprise, surprise - it had to be TIM who opened the cupboard for them... Urghhhh 'The Tim Show' again :rolleyes:

Yay, Farmer Deadbeat is GORN......

Next on the hitlist is Tim... then I will maybe, suggest some minor redemption has occurred for this season... :cool:

I thought the return of Ashleigh & Drew was extremely average - did they leave that scenario up to the work experience kid to come up with ???

And surprise, surprise - it had to be TIM who opened the cupboard for them... Urghhhh 'The Tim Show' again :rolleyes:
You mean Aleisha😂

…well… Estelle and Reggie survived thank god… the promos were blurbing that Tim was ’entirely responsible’ for tonight’s shit fest… they even had him laughing like a maniac… so how was he the cause of it?… Brenton the little shit was!… anyhow… thanks for the great posts tonight… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

You all realise that this "vote out the OGs at all costs" thing is going to make the house even more boring than ever if it comes to fruition. You'll be left with JC, Aleisha, Johnson and company. The only one worthy of winning out of all these "newbie" idiots, would be, in my opinion, Taras.

Others may not agree with me, but that is how I see it. Heck, the show is bad enough as it is in this crappy format. But once the newbies go, it will be even more boring than ever.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the newbies all stand around in the eviction room as the very last OG leaves, all dumbfounded, and saying, "Well then, now what do we do?"

I still remember the Uplate brainteaser phone number 😳 (even though I never entered).
Two things I've never done is play those phone number games AND I've never ever voted to keep or evict anyone on any reality TV show..

I've always been too much of a tight-arse to spend 55c or whatever it was to influence the result of a reality TV program - I just like watching everyone have melt downs, crack the shits etc etc ... like I could give a rats arse whether any of them stay or not... (wishful thinking & screaming at the TV is about as much as I'm willing to invest in Big Brother) :biggrin:

Back