Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Voted Trevor

• Johnson (says Trev was one of his fave BB winners)
  • Drew
  • Jaycee
  • Taras (cried while nominating saying Trev brings the most joy, dignity and honour to house 😢)
  • Sam
  • Gabbie (promised Aleisha she would have her vote no matter what)
  • Aleisha
  • Jules (says she changed vote last minute)
  • Tim

Voted Aleisha

• Lulu
  • Reggie
  • Estelle
  • Trevor
  • Tully

Voted Gabbie

• Brenton
Far out. Even Tim voted to evict Trevor? Like isn't that making him more vulnerable?

Then wonder why Taras did? He did vote to save Estelle last week I thought.

Jules was almost with him, pity she changed her mind.

Then stupid Drew of course, doing everything he can to give himself a bad name.

They were votes he could have had support him at some point at least and he would have been safe.

I think the safe vote strategy is a cop out and Dave is full of shit. Interesting to contemplate what his actual rationale was. Perhaps he saw Trev as his closest competition…older guy, salt of the earth, well respected, etc. As for Tim, as much as he talks about being strategic, he has a weakness for the good lookers having had convoluted reasons not to vote out Joel, even though they were adversaries, and now dissuading Dave for putting up Brenton.

Did anyone win the bingo?
Certainly not me.
bingo.jpg

Anyway, massive cop-out by fence-sitting Dave, who lacks the logical thinking to strategise or anticipate. He even asked Tim to tell him who to nominate!

Drew is just an outright villain now, and all over some girl he doesn't even care about.

Based on how much the HMs loved Trev... in this and in his original season ... I would suggest he did do a lot in the house. But, what he did was not worthy of showing on the screen. Winning the respect of your fellow HMs, over that length of time, does, I think, make him a worthy winner.

Trevor unfortunately didn't get an edit mainly due to he wasn't causing chaos or being a big character like Tim and Tully, in a showmance like Drew is with Sam, hardly on the bottom scrambling to save himself or looking to get attention of the cameras like Johnson or Aleisha.

Dave could so easily have gotten away with his fence-sitting 'fair' nominations by making the OG Drew and the newbie Sam, splitting the power couple and increasing the odds for everyone else. But he just doesn't think things through.

I reckon Dave knew that Trev would go. The fake oh my god what have i done he did when Trev got evicted proved it to me. Dave's no selfless knight like he potrays himself

Are you suggesting that Dave is "playing the game"; he's actually using some kind of "strategy"? I am not convinced of that. The look of horror on his face when Reggie told him that Trev could go, suggested he was horrified at the thought.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is faking his emotions & playing some sort of game.. He knows how to turn on the charm, when to chuck a tanty etc to get maximum effect...
His nice ol' farmer persona he draws on also comes with a free pair of rose coloured glasses :rolleyes:

Back