Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Dave’s to busy looking into his billabong.. so funny when he brought up his billabong childhood
Him saying things like that is what made me dislike him 1st time around. It feels contrived.like the bs speech about his naidoc shirt that had no bearing on anything but he tried to relate it to HIS situation. It's like it's so contrived so everyone will say "oh he's so lovely"🤮 just don't let him babysit your dogs😆

Thanks Mr Stickyfingers, i have been lurking on & off for yeeears! I'm an old b*stard👍
…I should’ve said ”welcome you old bastard” then lol!… I’m 69 at the end of June (I’ve waited all my life to get to that age lol!) so yeah… us old bastards should stick together eh?… lol!… cheers.

…anyway… the show was 50 - 50 for me tonight… great to see so many new posters tonight (I hope that you all stick around and keep posting)… I still say… if my favourite player Tim doesn’t win this then I hope that Reggie does… if not her then Taras… nite all and thanks for the fun posts tonight… cheers.

Tim’s playing on another level to everyone else. He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago. He really wanted to work with Joel. I think Estelle putting up the J’s stuffed up his plan which was evident in the comment he made about her (emphasising how big her move was and acting like she might have done the ‘wrong thing’) to everyone else during the eviction. Instead of riding the easy majority with the OG’s, he fractured the voting bloc by putting up Sam, therefore pushing her and Drew to the other side. Now he’s manipulated Dave into putting up Trevor who is now gone. Tim also showed respect to Aleisha tonight. I fully expect him to jump ship to the other side and I think Tully, Estelle and (maybe) even Reggie are now in trouble.

Tim’s playing on another level to everyone else. He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago. He really wanted to work with Joel. I think Estelle putting up the J’s stuffed up his plan which was evident in the comment he made about her (emphasising how big her move was and acting like she might have done the ‘wrong thing’) to everyone else during the eviction. Instead of riding the easy majority with the OG’s, he fractured the voting bloc by putting up Sam, therefore pushing her and Drew to the other side. Now he’s manipulated Dave into putting up Trevor who is now he’s gone. Tim also showed respect to Aleisha tonight. I fully expect him to jump ship to the other side and I think Tully, Estelle and (maybe) even Reggie are now in trouble.

An interesting theory. I guess time will tell.

Tim’s playing on another level to everyone else. He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago. He really wanted to work with Joel. I think Estelle putting up the J’s stuffed up his plan which was evident in the comment he made about her (emphasising how big her move was and acting like she might have done the ‘wrong thing’) to everyone else during the eviction. Instead of riding the easy majority with the OG’s, he fractured the voting bloc by putting up Sam, therefore pushing her and Drew to the other side. Now he’s manipulated Dave into putting up Trevor who is now he’s gone. Tim also showed respect to Aleisha tonight. I fully expect him to jump ship to the other side and I think Tully, Estelle and (maybe) even Reggie are now in trouble.
Yep, I think that's his strategy. He thinks the newbies are generally stronger/more strategic/less emotionally driven and he'd be better off being in an alliance with them, but he can't just jump ship so he's purposefully fracturing the OGs to the point where all of them are going to be forced to make new alliances to stay in the house.

Tim’s playing on another level to everyone else. He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago. He really wanted to work with Joel. I think Estelle putting up the J’s stuffed up his plan which was evident in the comment he made about her (emphasising how big her move was and acting like she might have done the ‘wrong thing’) to everyone else during the eviction. Instead of riding the easy majority with the OG’s, he fractured the voting bloc by putting up Sam, therefore pushing her and Drew to the other side. Now he’s manipulated Dave into putting up Trevor who is now gone. Tim also showed respect to Aleisha tonight. I fully expect him to jump ship to the other side and I think Tully, Estelle and (maybe) even Reggie are now in trouble.
I hope Tully, Estelle, Reggie and Gabbie all work together and maybe get Taras and the new girl on board.

Yep, I think that's his strategy. He thinks the newbies are generally stronger/more strategic/less emotionally driven and he'd be better off being in an alliance with them, but he can't just jump ship so he's purposefully fracturing the OGs to the point where all of them are going to be forced to make new alliances to stay in the house.
Tim single-handedly shifting the dynamics of the game. It’s iconic to see😍

I agree, but it’s too early, he still needs the OG numbers for awhile, and Trev was a loyal and consistent voter. Maybe Tim felt he should take a shot while he had the chance because of Trevor’s popularity. Would he therefore do the same to Reggie? She‘s the one no one has a chance against at the end.
Tim knows that Reggie will be popular in the public vote at the end. I would be sure he will have some thoughts about when and how to move against her. For now, she is loyal and is a voting number (as much as I hate talking about "who has the numbers") so he will be happy for her to hang around a bit longer.

I wonder if the newbies realize that Regie is this kind of threat (the public vote at the end). They certainly haven't mentioned it ... well, not that we have seen anyway. And even Tim told them to think along those kinds of lines in the eviction room early on.

Back