Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Big brother really likes to falsely exaggerate his facts. They’re really making this Trevor never being nominated more of a thing than it is. They’re not including his automatic nominations in weeks 9,10 and 12, but everyone else’s automatic noms are counted. It really irks me when big brother can’t even get their own facts right, for the sake of making a headline.
I find it amusing that drew is not on this

Few thoughts to share:
- Sam is walking around a bit smug that she’s bagged Drew.
- I’m going to cop backlash but what’s the big deal about Taras? Sorry but I’m struggling to see it.
- Love Estelle’s insights on this forum
A lot of people like Taras because he's not a model with a 6 pack or someone who is there for the fame/instagram followers (Aleisha and certain extent Johnson) and he is playing his own game and is not influenced by either side. If it was just all newbies season and he made final 3 he would win. He's a very quirky kind of guy which intrigues people as a lot of people see themselves as someone like him and not someone like Aleisha

A lot of people like Taras because he's not a model with a 6 pack or someone who is there for the fame/instagram followers (Aleisha and certain extent Johnson) and he is playing his own game and is not influenced by either side. If it was just all newbies season and he made final 3 he would win. He's a very quirky kind of guy which intrigues people as a lot of people see themselves as someone like him and not someone like Aleisha
Ah makes sense. I’d prefer Taras over Aleisha or Johnson.

I don't think this is true at all.

Tim knows that Reggie will be popular in the public vote at the end. I would be sure he will have some thoughts about when and how to move against her. For now, she is loyal and is a voting number (as much as I hate talking about "who has the numbers") so he will be happy for her to hang around a bit longer.

I wonder if the newbies realize that Regie is this kind of threat (the public vote at the end). They certainly haven't mentioned it ... well, not that we have seen anyway. And even Tim told them to think along those kinds of lines in the eviction room early on.
Trying to figure out what combination of people could be put up that could actually get Reggie out? Can't really think of any, people would feel way too bad voting against her.

Trying to figure out what combination of people could be put up that could actually get Reggie out? Can't really think of any, people would feel way too bad voting against her.

I guess it may be something similar to Gabbie, Trevor, Aleisha. People felt bad voting against Trevor ... and Trevor got to go home. Oops.

If it comes down to you going home, or someone in your alliance going home (who you "trust" and who says they'll "have your back"), then, boom, Reggie be gone.

Or, if the balance of power tips in favour of the newbies (ie, they "have the numbers"), and things continue on as a "newbies versus OGs" game, and Reggie gets put up against two newbies, then, also boom, Reggie be gone.

Last edited:
Or, if the balance of power tips in favour of the newbies (ie, they "have the numbers"), and things continue on as a "newbies versus OGs" game, and Reggie gets put up against two newbies, then, also boom, Reggie be gone.
I think this is the most likely scenario. One of the n00bs can take the fall for putting her up.

Now, I'd say zero chance. With 6 or 7 people left, surely to god they aren't just going to hand her the money and will vote her out then though as someone they can't beat.

The house made the right move for sure, Trev was far too big a threat to slide by.

Also apparently the new boy is a hillsong church member? Outta here with that shit.

Last edited:
Hard to imagine anyone throwing Reggie under the bus. I feel like it would be such a ruthless move.
I recon tim will do anything to win inc' throwin reggie under the bus.. But prob like he has with dave, will make it a move from someone else cause he is too gutless to do it himself??
I don't want an OG to win it, certainly not Tim.. I'd rather see someone like Tarax or the butler who forgot his socks win it ...
Yeah i would rather see someone like taras or gabby win over those that have already won like tim... but also tully & estelle didnt win either so idk?

I recon tim will do anything to win inc' throwin reggie under the bus.. But prob like he has with dave, will make it a move from someone else cause he is too gutless to do it himself??

Well he is not silly, of course to win he would have to get rid of Reggie at some point. And if he could do it while keeping his hands clean that would be a perfect move. I can’t see him actually pulling that one off though.

Well he is not silly, of course to win he would have to get rid of Reggie at some point. And if he could do it while keeping his hands clean that would be a perfect move. I can’t see him actually pulling that one off though.
It would be better to try and sway one of the n00bs to put her up. And I wouldn't put it past him to try that.

Back