Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
What I also hate is how much they spoil in the promos. Obviously isn't an issue to a regular viewer but I look at every frame and try to see who is where and work out who lasts till a certain point. The only people not shown in the promo with the messy house were Sam and Trevor. So once the nominations were settled I was able to work out Trevor was going. My own fault of course, but this shouldn't be a thing.

100% agree. I do find myself occassionally checking promos to see which housemates are there. When I saw the "storm" promo last night, it did occur to me to have a closer look at it to see who I could see. I resisted. I am not annoyed that you've mentioned you've noticed that Sam and Trevor are missing ... rather, I am annoyed that the producers are apparently too stupid to realise that they wreck the show by not taking the care to do their promos properly to ensure that they show only housemates who are still in the house at the time they air.

What's also crazy is that the only person with a perfect voting record so far (including nominations regardless of tie breakers) is Lulu... How is that even the case?

Don't do anything to cause dramas in the house or get on people's nerves, don't be good at challenges so you don't pose a nomination threat, and do what you're told when someone tells you to vote this way or that way ... and you're sure to go pretty deep in to the game. In other words, make yourself a useful pawn for people to use (with "use" being the operative word here). It's not a winning strategy, as you will get spit out later, but it is a good strategy to try to go far in to the game. (Sorry to use the "pawn" term, but it's the right term to use here.) Based on the current edit of the show we are seeing, it seems that Lulu is applying this very strategy ... either on purpose, or just because that is how / who she is.

Dave is such a moron - so called “safe” noms always go home
The OGs have lost Drew’s vote so who cares if he goes … let’s see him scramble to save himself when up against Sam
And wtf is with putting Gabby up when she’s been voting with the OGs
Why hasn’t the extended voting been out up yet? I want to see how Tim actually voted - suspect him saying he hadn’t made his mind up was just to ensure his DR visit wasn’t wasted and he got more airtime
Also want to see who voted for Gabby - maybe it was Sam as according to the promo she’s thinking Gabby has a crush on Drew - so very “jealous high school girl” of her if she did.

Dave is such a moron - so called “safe” noms always go home
The OGs have lost Drew’s vote so who cares if he goes … let’s see him scramble to save himself when up against Sam
And wtf is with putting Gabby up when she’s been voting with the OGs
Why hasn’t the extended voting been out up yet? I want to see how Tim actually voted - suspect him saying he hadn’t made his mind up was just to ensure his DR visit wasn’t wasted and he got more airtime
Also want to see who voted for Gabby - maybe it was Sam as according to the promo she’s thinking Gabby has a crush on Drew - so very “jealous high school girl” of her if she did.
I think he somewhat thought Gabby was safe as well. Just a harmless girl to put in there that no one has issues with.

I think the extended voting is up? Tim voted Trevor to go and Brenton voted Gabby.

The OGs have lost Drew’s vote so who cares if he goes … let’s see him scramble to save himself when up against Sam.

Ha. Yep, that would be interesting.

Especially considering the stuff that is doing the rounds on the Internet at the moment about how Drew admitted he did do the dirty on Sam. And Sam said she owed Tim an apology for the cage incident. Yada yada. Of course, that is all in hindsight now, isn't it?

Big brother really likes to falsely exaggerate his facts. They’re really making this Trevor never being nominated more of a thing than it is. They’re not including his automatic nominations in weeks 9,10 and 12, but everyone else’s automatic noms are counted. It really irks me when big brother can’t even get their own facts right, for the sake of making a headline.

Attachments

• A27D39C2-5F22-4C17-9C89-98BB995E97B4.jpeg
    A27D39C2-5F22-4C17-9C89-98BB995E97B4.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 20
Big brother really likes to falsely exaggerate his facts. They’re really making this Trevor never being nominated more of a thing than it is. They’re not including his automatic nominations in weeks 9,10 and 12, but everyone else’s automatic noms are counted. It really irks me when big brother can’t even get their own facts right, for the sake of making a headline.
Forgive me if this has been brought up, but 18 weeks?! Doesn't BB only go for 12 weeks max.? Especially with the large amount of people still in the house and only just introducing intruders, this can't be right? I'd be going insane! Or am I reading this thing completely wrong?

Forgive me if this has been brought up, but 18 weeks?! Doesn't BB only go for 12 weeks max.? Especially with the large amount of people still in the house and only just introducing intruders, this can't be right? I'd be going insane! Or am I reading this thing completely wrong?
No they’re just counting the weeks of the OG’s original series and the weeks so far of this series. I know, it’s awfully confusing. Should’ve workshopped that better.

Also the frankenbiting is so bad that what Tim was saying in the Diary Room before was like 2 different sentences spliced together to make 1 coherent sentence but came off as super shoddy. Shouldn't be surprised as I believe this is a major problem in Australian Survivor confessionals
the editing is so ridiculous sometimes, like.. did they think we wouldn't noticed? especially the time that tim had wet hair then dry then wet again!
Voted Trevor

• Johnson (says Trev was one of his fave BB winners)
  • Drew
  • Jaycee
  • Taras (cried while nominating saying Trev brings the most joy, dignity and honour to house 😢)
  • Sam
  • Gabbie (promised Aleisha she would have her vote no matter what)
  • Aleisha
  • Jules (says she changed vote last minute)
  • Tim

Voted Aleisha

• Lulu
  • Reggie
  • Estelle
  • Trevor
  • Tully

Voted Gabbie

• Brenton
not surprised about tim because hes seeing end game, and who he would potentially be up against right? but hes low key about it. whereas drew isnt hahah

OG's get majority, new housemates throwing that off is literally the worst time to throw up one of their own as a "safe" vote. While it is always hard to tell from the edit, it seems the OG's are a bit too comfortable and the newbies are more invested in gameplay.

The show will honestly be boring without any OGs.

Last edited:
i really think sitting back and letting everyone take air time is a risky move aka what lulu is doing, because whats to say the ones taking the air time will just turn on you and vote you out? the risk of it all. i also see the point around leaving floaters there to use them is a benefit.. but for how long??

…ye gods!… I’ve just found out that I can’t post ‘Live’ tonight!… Iv’e gotta go out tonight for a family members Birthday!… shit bugger bum bitch piss cock fart!… have fun tonight you wonderful people… cheers.
Well that’s dissapointing, the first time I’m actually watching the series live is tonight.

Back