Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Anyone who's wishing Trevor gone doesn't understand that as soon as one OG goes, the rest are in danger!
May be the case however Aleisha and Gabby are playing a better game over Trev, plus I’ve barely seen him. Plus he’s already won 1mil and had 100 days in the house.. So the girls deserve to stay.

May be the case however Aleisha and Gabby are playing a better game over Trev, plus I’ve barely seen him. Plus he’s already won 1mil and had 100 days in the house.. So the girls deserve to stay.

Agree. Tim kind of said the same thing during his vote. I think Tim is enjoying the challenge.

Voted Trevor

• Johnson (says Trev was one of his fave BB winners)
  • Drew
  • Jaycee
  • Taras (cried while nominating saying Trev brings the most joy, dignity and honour to house 😢)
  • Sam
  • Gabbie (promised Aleisha she would have her vote no matter what)
  • Aleisha
  • Jules (says she changed vote last minute)
  • Tim

Voted Aleisha

• Lulu
  • Reggie
  • Estelle
  • Trevor
  • Tully

Voted Gabbie

• Brenton

Yeah, I think there's plenty of lurkers. Perhaps even some from the good 'ol days.

…it’s always great when ‘lurkers’ get brave enough to start posting because there’s nothing better than new opinions coming into the mix of the threads… so please start posting ‘lurkers’… we don’t bite… unless of course… you want us to lol!… cheers.

I reckon Dave knew that Trev would go. The fake oh my god what have i done he did when Trev got evicted proved it to me. Dave's no selfless knight like he potrays himself

Are you suggesting that Dave is "playing the game"; he's actually using some kind of "strategy"? I am not convinced of that. The look of horror on his face when Reggie told him that Trev could go, suggested he was horrified at the thought.

Back