Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 10 Discussion (25 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this hybrid version of Big Brother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, but yes.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, because no.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Best outcome :)

I didn't want Estelle to be voted out...

I wasn't that interested in whether Sam stays or goes...... BUT ..... if it is something that disrupts Tim's game -- then YES. DO it....

I hope Tim gets nominated this week :cool: :biggrin:

That was really stupid. They should have just gave them a break from having to nominate and evict, rather than having them go through it all and then say it's not for real.

True dat. Agree. However, they do it this way because they need to build the tension and the HMs anxiety levels so that they get dramas happening. That's how they get their ratings ...
... (or, lack of ratings).

…Drew actually looks relieved… now his dick can move on to the next one… what?… Sam’s coming back?… ah fuck no!… his dick had already picked out it’s next target!… now it has to alternate between the two of them… once his dick locks into a target there’s no stopping it!… there’s no safety switch to unlock the new target… what’s Drew to do?… tune in to see what happens in the next episode!… cheers.

…Drew actually looks relieved… now his dick can move on to the next one… what?… Sam’s coming back?… ah fuck no!… his dick had already picked out it’s next target!… now it has to alternate between the two of them… once his dick locks into a target there’s no stopping it!… there’s no safety switch to unlock the new target… what’s Drew to do?… tune in to see what happens in the next episode!… cheers.

Drew, heading to the panic room: "If this room is full of my ex girlfriends then I'm in trouble"
BB "We don't have a room big enough!"

Classic.

Lame twist, they could have put Sam into the room where the OG's first went - then showed her the footage of what Drew actually said, what Tim has been saying, Aleisha etc...

I mean, wow. way to really fuck up a gReAtesT EviCTIon AustRALiA has ever seen promo....

Lame twist, they could have put Sam into the room where the OG's first went - then showed her the footage of what Drew actually said, what Tim has been saying, Aleisha etc...

I mean, wow. way to really fuck up a gReAtesT EviCTIon AustRALiA has ever seen promo....

Based on how she misinterpreted and then "chinese whispered" what Tim and Taras had told her, I'd guess she would watch the footage, and then think it had been edited and overdubbed (by Tim).

Back