Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 10 Discussion (25 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this hybrid version of Big Brother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, but yes.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, because no.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
That was really stupid. They should have just gave them a break from having to nominate and evict, rather than having them go through it all and then say it's not for real.
Then there’d be no show. Practically all we see is challenges and evictions.

Sam’s only entertainment value is as grit in the oyster. She doesn’t personally bring any humour, personality or interest, she’s just become an irritant in the social mechanism through her “relationship“ with Drew. I was looking forward to her leaving so we could enjoy the fallout, but I guess we’ll still get that with her staying. But it would be an enormous miscarriage of justice if someone like Estelle or Tim went and she stayed.

…why would ANY housemate believe… even for one minute… that Big Brother would even allow a person into the house that has allegedly ‘NEVER’ even seen the show before?… it’s ridiculous… as if someone like Tim would fall for that total shit… it’s an insult to the housemates and to us viewers too… anyhow… thank god Estelle never went… nite all… thanks for the funny posts you wonderful people… sleep tight… cheers.

I’ve been trying to support Seven’s endeavours with this seasons and their very small baby steps in the right direction but tonight’s fake was not even trying to hide producer fixing.

And it’s clear that even the casuals are over this crap. The only two points I see on social media is…
1. “This is bullshit, it was rigged, she should’ve left it was a landslide”
2. “Can we go back to the original format where Australia votes”

The audience reaction and the absolute nosedive of ratings surely shows to Seven that they have to do a major change next season (if there is a next) or they’re not going to get anything more out of this intellectual property and it will be dead on arrival come next launch episode

Then there’d be no show. Practically all we see is challenges and evictions.

Sam’s only entertainment value is as grit in the oyster. She doesn’t personally bring any humour, personality or interest, she’s just become an irritant in the social mechanism through her “relationship“ with Drew. I was looking forward to her leaving so we could enjoy the fallout, but I guess we’ll still get that with her staying. But it would be an enormous miscarriage of justice if someone like Estelle or Tim went and she stayed.
Yeah I was pretty much celebrating she got evicted.

Like ok Sam seems nice but far out can't Drew do a series where he doesn't attach himself to another girl. That's pretty much all she seems to be there for at the moment.

if he was so embarressed then why did he jump right back into another showmance?
That’s what production wants is my guess. I think they expected a Drew-Sam-Josh-Tully ball of conflict for views.

I do think Tully being in plus that stupid sewer twist, has put Drew off.

Edit to add: I watch BB AU because it’s so much fun on the forum. But the production interference to save a highly disliked housemate kills my interest. I will watch because of you all, not for the show.

Plus - why are there so many episodes? Lol

Geez, for someone who is an "Intimacy coach", Sam really has no idea how to work on relationships, huh? One has to ask, "if you are an 'Intimacy coach' then why are you single?" Nuf said.

…imagine making love to an ‘intimacy coach’?… you would be in the middle of it and she would say…

“look… um… not to offend… but your heavy breathing Is not in synchronisation with your rhythmic pelvis thrusts and when kissing me can you not give me more than 3 kisses within a 2 second time period because it puts the tempo of the synchronised pelvic thrusts out yet again… and… don’t forget that when you go down on me to keep the licks swiping to the left faster and faster until both of my eyes appear in the right eye socket not to forget rubbing my tits vigorously in a clockwise direction in synchronous tempo with your pelvic thrusts once again for 7.6 seconds and then in a counterclockwise direction for another 7.6 seconds and then start the whole process over again… got it?… now GO!”…

…I would’ve been back at home snuggled up in bed with a cup of coffee by now… cheers.

Yeah I was pretty much celebrating she got evicted.

Like ok Sam seems nice but far out can't Drew do a series where he doesn't attach himself to another girl. That's pretty much all she seems to be there for at the moment.
Absolutely agree.....I'm almost glad Sam stayed as it keeps Drew from messing with Tully's heart a bit longer while she keeps growing.....and I'm almost certain he'll have a go

That cage , please, they'll all be watching now and realise nobody had it right! Well not 100% anyway...

Felt a bit what eva after this ep ...might have been the fake eviction ...or a come down after the last 2 or 3 were pretty good

…imagine making love to an ‘intimacy coach’?… you would be in the middle of it and she would say…

“look… um… not to offend… but your heavy breathing Is not in synchronisation with your rhythmic pelvis thrusts and when kissing me can you not give me more than 3 kisses within a 2 second time period because it puts the tempo of the synchronised pelvic thrusts out yet again… and… don’t forget that when you go down on me to keep the licks swiping to the left faster and faster until both of my eyes appear in the right eye socket not to forget rubbing my tits vigorously in a clockwise direction in synchronous tempo with your pelvic thrusts once again for 7.6 seconds and then in a counterclockwise direction for another 7.6 seconds and then start the whole process over again… got it?… now GO!”…

…I would’ve been back at home snuggled up in bed with a cup of coffee by now… cheers.
I can’t lose that image of her shoving her tankini bottom forward and telling Drew not to look because she hasn’t shaved.

She’s the worst.

At least with Tully, I believed her feelings were genuine and she didn’t do trashy moves like that. Really unfair to Tully to compare with Sam.

I don’t believe Drew was genuine with either Sam or Tully, but I think he did care about Tully a bit. Sam is obviously nothing to Drew.

I remember her saying to Drew, last episode, "I can't stop kissing you". When she said that, the first thing that popped in to my head was, "Huh? Some intimacy coach. I am willing to bet you tell people not to overdo things, don't smother your partner, give them some space every now and then, etc etc". After Drew's recent behaviour, I don't like him so much, but still, my God girl, let the boy breath.

FFS. Of all the people to save. What a waste of a save. Here's hoping the new rando catches Drew's eye and causes some drama as I seriously cannot take any more of these two slurping on each other every episode, all episode. Nobody wants to see that.

I remember her saying to Drew, last episode, "I can't stop kissing you". When she said that, the first thing that popped in to my head was, "Huh? Some intimacy coach. I am willing to bet you tell people not to overdo things, don't smother your partner, give them some space every now and then, etc etc". After Drew's recent behaviour, I don't like him so much, but still, my God girl, let the boy breath.
Maybe she's not an intimacy coach, it's just something she made up, maybe she's just a horn bag?

YOU MEAN PRIYA? The comedic princess?
My grandson just sent me this…

Hup!

I wonder who this could be about, sweethearts.

What a load of old shit!!!

View attachment 57979
Jesus Christ Ben, fuck off. I wonder if when I get evicted if I’ll be asked to do his freaking show.
I didn't see a bucket so I imagine they got regular piss stops. @Estelle.Landy pls confirm?
1 in 1 out. Stupid naive, loving, nice idiot estelle proceeded to go to the bathroom and cry about feeling like one of the only people who wouldn’t throw their mate under the bus for a game…
Tim is incredibly confusing. Sam also was on operation take down Tim feeding my insecurities. I learn….
I don't understand why Drew wants Estelle out
Cause he is acting out of fear and instead of seeing my good faith gesture of telling him “hey man you fucked up and everyone is pissed but I had the balls to tell you and I nearly nominated you for it but want to lead by example” - instead he wants to turn that on me cause I’m the easy target. All the OGs were PISSED so much they encouraged me to talk tot him!!! But then on the spot (we don’t see) in the cage hang me out to dry like I was the only one pissed)…. I digress.

I think maybe because she called him on his shit about voting aleisha as HOH??
Yas there’s that…
Estelle's problem is that she's too nice. If I was in that house with Ben I'd have his scalp under my nails.
Estelle is too nice. Except for when it comes to Ben Norris… he can get fucked.

Also thanks wish I could get access to the iconic line BB dropped to Tim and I about Ben Norris.. we CRIED.

ALSO: WHEN THE HELL DO WE GET TO SEE TREV HE IS SO FUCKING GENUINE AND FUNNY.

Back