Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 10 Discussion (25 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this hybrid version of Big Brother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, but yes.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I'd mix it up a different way, because no.

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
I wonder if Tim wants to rid Sam to further his 'game' or is it that he is actually really jealous???? He wants Drew to pawn over, himself...

I'd laugh if Sam got evicted and within the week Drew was swapping slurpies with Tully...
Imagine the horror on Tim's face if his dirty work ended up reuniting D&T.....

The downside of that would be that BB would go to town on that happening...

"Australia's favourite couple are together again"... blah, blah, spew blah.....

Last edited:
It's kind of hilarious how little Drew cares this time around lol. I think he wants to get voted out, but the OGs kind of need his vote for a couple of rounds.
Given it's been well reported that he was embarrassed about his previous appearance, it's kinda surprising that he agreed to return for this at all, and less surprising that he may be regretting that decision. Especially since Tully turned up.

…evenin’ all… if Sam goes tonight I suppose Big Brother thinks that Tully and Drew will rekindle their old ‘showmance’… but I seriously doubt that will happen… Tully is older and wiser now… even if Drews dick wants to go there… she definitely won’t… she knows that was her downfall last time and I feel that she was actually hurt when nothing eventuated outside the house with Drew after the show finished last time…

…plus the fact that she was hated so much in the fallout by so much of the public… (of course Drew wasn't)… at the time… myself too was one of the haters (I’m embarrassed to say)… but in watching her since she has come into the house… (with what little we have seen of her so far) she seems a lot more mature and level headed now (probably because she’s not crying every 5 minutes I suppose)…

…I never thought that I would be saying this but I’m coming around to actually liking her as long as she doesn’t start the waterworks again… that would do my fucking head in!… lets see if she can last the rest of the series eh?… lol!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… if Sam goes tonight I suppose Big Brother thinks that Tully and Drew will rekindle their old ‘showmance’… but I seriously doubt that will happen… Tully is older and wiser now… even if Drews dick wants to go there… she definitely won’t… she knows that was her downfall last time and I feel that she was actually hurt when nothing eventuated outside the house with Drew after the show finished last time…

…plus the fact that she was hated so much in the fallout by so much of the public… (of course Drew wasn't)… at the time… myself too was one of the haters (I’m embarrassed to say)… but in watching her since she has come into the house… (with what little we have seen of her so far) she seems a lot more mature and level headed now (probably because she’s not crying every 5 minutes I suppose)…

…I never thought that I would be saying this but I’m coming around to actually liking her as long as she doesn’t start the waterworks again… that would do my fucking head in!… lets see if she can last the rest of the series eh?… lol!… cheers.
amazing how things change with time hey? Except for Tim ,we will always like Tim

Dew would just have to look into Tully's eyes and say, "But I love you, I always have, you're my favourite err, I mean, my only one...."

And she'd cry a bit whilst they perform tonsillectomies on one another with their tongues :vomit:

Back