Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 1 Discussion (9 May, 7:30pm)

What are your overall expectations for this season of Big Brother?

• It will be Amazing

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • It will be Awful

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • It will be Mixed

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: To kickstart the party, we see some familiar program royalty return to the game and some fresh new faces enter the Big Brother house. Big Brother assigns a secret task to the royalty.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

I wonder if both the Royalty and new contestants will enter at the same time. I have a feeling Royalty may enter first tonight but then when the new contestants start to arrive the royalty may be moved to a secret room for a night or two. Just don’t see them mixing both contestants straight away

I wonder if both the Royalty and new contestants will enter at the same time. I have a feeling Royalty may enter first tonight but then when the new contestants start to arrive the royalty may be moved to a secret room for a night or two. Just don’t see them mixing both contestants straight away
This has been mostly confirmed. The Main Frame looks to be a focus early on.

I dunno if anyone wants to try this or if it'll detract from the programme and/or chat but I've made a Bingo game, based on some of the suggestions from the pre-recorded comments thread plus a bunch more.

Click here to get your card. There are 30 spots available. If you get five in a row, post a screen shot.

Can some one confirm what the actual series title is?

Can some one confirm what the actual series title is?
It’s had a few titles since the initial announcement. Most recently, I’ve seen Seven / media outlets refer to it as either “Royalty vs New Contenders” and “Royalty vs New Blood” interchangeably.

I’m going with the former.

Prime7 EPG just bills it as Big Brother, as does the Freeview one.

I'm surprised there isn't a spoilers thread yet...

Or maybe there is and I just didn't see it...

By this time last year we already knew the final 3 🤣
We already know the first evictee, and first set of noms.

Plus, the offical socials have already given away what’s happening in ep 1 and who’s involved in the first twist.

So I started putting together a housemate banner for the site and it looks like 7 is aiming to break the housemate record again.

19 that we know about. And more newbies than royalty too.
There will be 21 HMs.

It’s strongly rumoured Sara-Marie and Merlin will join at some point, bringing the number of “royals” to 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back