Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 1 Discussion (9 May, 7:30pm)

What are your overall expectations for this season of Big Brother?

• It will be Amazing

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • It will be Awful

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • It will be Mixed

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 mins in… no theme not even a melody for the title card. They go to all this effort and can’t do something so simple? Yet will show footage from past seasons… so what’s the issue?
They don’t want a theme, no one wants or needs a theme, I’d rather more content. This episode was great, move on from the theme or refer to YouTube!

Just noticed one of the J's pants are pretty high there. Unlike a certain other J Housemate from Dave's year lol. Weird flashbacks.

Spoke too soon, during the getting to know you Josh is showing off his tattoo's and had to hitch up the jeans a bit lol

Last edited:
The prolonged SILENCE over the title card at the ad breaks.
*crickets* 🤣😞

that what it was when I saw it.
Interesting that the second bedroom is not illuminated in that photo.

Wasn’t allowed with rights or whatever.
Hi, are you allowed to confirm or deny in the mainframe scenes aired in episode 1 whether what you heard as the Big Brother voice is the same as what was aired in the episode or has it been overdubbed? E.g. More sound processing effects, a different person or perhaps even different words.

PS I still can't get used to the voice speaking in first person, i.e. "in my house" instead of "in Big Brother's house"

Honestly, this is an A+ example of how an intro package for this show should be. Sounds like he’s got the right idea about the game. No bullshit, no taking himself seriously or talking himself up. Just an actual clear, strategic game plan with the right balance of skill and knowledge about how to play.

Backing Taras all the way!

Seeing Estelle again was my highlight from tonights show.. She's prob in top 3 all time fav HM for me.
And to think she ***** here.. what a blast..

Ok so at least getting to remember the difference between Joel and Josh in this challenge, they're head to head in front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back