Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 1 Discussion (9 May, 7:30pm)

What are your overall expectations for this season of Big Brother?

• It will be Amazing

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • It will be Awful

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • It will be Mixed

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if anyone wants to try this or if it'll detract from the programme and/or chat but I've made a Bingo game, based on some of the suggestions from the pre-recorded comments thread plus a bunch more.

Click here to get your card. There are 30 spots available. If you get five in a row, post a screen shot.
ooh fun. I had to miss watching live tonight but starting it now on the catch up. I'll see how many of these I get. :p

I will LMAO if they show Johnson getting to know Reggie and admitting he never saw her season. But I expect that won't make the edit.

Interesting question. I think Doctor Who is a bit different because of the long gap, but if you're calling yourself a "superfan" you go that one extra mile. If he's only watched since 2012 and not seeked out earlier seasons or foreign versions then fair enough to call him a "fan", but not so sure he's a "superfan".

Yeah, maybe Superfan is stretching it. That’s probably what he was told to call himself.

But if he was 4 when it start on Ten then it aired between the ages of 4 - 12yo for him. For me, fair enough that he hasn’t watched that. The gap between the ages of 12years old and 16 years old is HUGE in personal development if not in actual years. By 16 you’re ready to watch a show like BB. So I think my point still stands but happy to disagree with the scoffers.

(this is coming from someone who has watched literally every single episode of BB Australia including every episode of Up Late… maybe with some fast forwarding of sleeping footage when I wasn’t watching live) haha.

It will be interesting to watch how the newbies deal with playing with royalty, but in particular Reggie.

Reggie is surely one of the most beloved reality TV contestants in Australian history? I know she has spoken in recent times about some trolling she receives but I think that’s mostly from people questioning her blindness :bang::bang:

So… do you evict her early? Because surely if she gets to the end she has a very good chance of winning the public vote. BUT … if you orchestrate her eviction, does the public hold that against you should you make the final??

It will be interesting to watch how the newbies deal with playing with royalty, but in particular Reggie.

Reggie is surely one of the most beloved reality TV contestants in Australian history? I know she has spoken in recent times about some trolling she receives but I think that’s mostly from people questioning her blindness :bang::bang:

So… do you evict her early? Because surely if she gets to the end she has a very good chance of winning the public vote. BUT … if you orchestrate her eviction, does the public hold that against you should you make the final??

I honestly can't see a former winner (Reggie, Tim or Trevor) getting very far in the competition. It'll be every Survivor All Stars series all over again...

Estelle's buzz level is at an 11 haha. I don't think that's NEOPRENE (remember we learnt about that from Ellie in VIP) but Sonia looks glossy in that outfit haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back