Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 9 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

How many pages will tonight's thread be?

• 1-5

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 21+

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
I wish we’d seen the talk between the housemates discussing who they would vote for. I assume they knew Dan was closest to Nick but it’s still interesting they didn’t take out challenge beast Mel.

The best thing about the episode was seeing actual footage of housemates for about a minute in an unrigged shot. Vis-a-vis when Daniel got sick & caught production by surprise! They probably had a hard time debating over whether to even air it as it didn’t fit their plot lines.

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I knew this was coming and said I wanted Katie to win over Daniel at one point, but the fact that it was helped by big brother does leave a sour taste in my mouth. It’s not a victorious win. It’s a cheap win.

Daniel and Katie are not all that different, Daniel just did it first while Katie waited a little longer. Daniel also doesn’t claim to be something he isn’t, he is upfront about it. Katie just acts like she is doing it for a better cause. They both say whatever it will take and then lie through their teeth. Add Jess to that list. I actually do not like her at all. Daniel played the better game, Katie was given bb treatment.

In retrospect I reckon Katie & Max went in with a secret alliance. Their personalities are both huge and together they would have been formidable in the game. Let’s not forget what a big difference Daniel made to the game by taking that on early on in the game.... Katie got back into a power position though largely due to BB twists.

Two players turned to enemies to a particular alliance is a huge loss to a 50/50 alliance .

Uh oh, it's the dreaded letters from home.
I've had nights at the pub longer than they've been away from home.

Are we thinking Danny will be excused from the challenge and safe from nomination?
Safe until he received a negative test too, lol. Who knows how long that will take in game time.
Ah...
That explains how he makes final 3. Just immune from the last 12 evictions or so.

I hate when they push the romance angle on Big Brother because normally it is so contrived but I have to admit Christina and Brenton make a cute couple from what I saw on that promo.

Maybe they are pushing it because they have nothing else?

Back