Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 9 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

How many pages will tonight's thread be?

• 1-5

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 21+

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters

KTOM

The Big Red Button is in the house and no one knows if it will bring punishment or reward. As reality hits, loyalties are tested and the determination to win is greater than ever.

Preview:

Out of order and context spoilers:
bt46tJa.jpg

Yo9Vy2A.jpg

xeTXVRk.png

OFw6hXS.png

AWf3KEi.jpg

Their tweet shows him with a medic getting his temperature taken and it's 38.5C so that's quite a fever. Maybe they take him out for a while and let him back in when he gets better? With them showing so much I doubt he will be out of the game completely

Why is no one talking about how at the end of last episode, we have the cliff-hanger of "Danny will be out of the game" from big brother with him walking out???

It's probably clickbait right? But I'm still amazed no one has brought this up
I do not recall this at all - was it after Mitch's eviction and before the promo? Then again, I wasn't really paying attention haha

Why is no one talking about how at the end of last episode, we have the cliff-hanger of "Danny will be out of the game" from big brother with him walking out???

I switched off after the eviction so did not see the promo.

Lines up as Katie, Melissa, Nick and him are nowhere to be seen in Brenton's video package.

I just ignore the Danny "cliffhangers" lol So much more to chat about

Last edited:
Back