Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 9 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

How many pages will tonight's thread be?

• 1-5

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 21+

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
OMG he's 48, not 78! Jebus.

Yes, 48, exactly. OK, so it is not 78, but it is also not 27 something (the rough average age of the housemates if you don't count Danny [48], Carlos [39], Mary [56], Renata [45] and SJ [66]).

Yes, 48, exactly. OK, so it is not 78, but it is also not 27 something (the rough average age of the housemates if you don't count Danny [48], Carlos [39], Mary [56], Renata [45] and SJ [66]).
OK back up. You said:

A lack of food and not much sleep, combined with stress, could be a factor. He would also be more susceptible to such things based on his age, with the younger ones being less prone to such factors.
Why do you think a 48yo is more susceptible to those things than younger HMs?

And don't fudge figures by taking out the oldest five HMs before referring to an "average age". It's not like you're presenting the Coalition's budget.

Ha. I suppose that is fudging the figures, isn't it? Fair enough. Good call.

The lack of food, not much sleep, and stress are just one part of the possibly contributing factors. A separate contributing factor about him getting sick could be related to his age. For that, I am basing it purely on the fact that as we get older, our immune system tends to get weaker and it becomes harder for the body to fight off illness. That was all I was suggesting. Nothing more than that.

Last edited:
I can't stand Jess
UGH! Me neither! She grinds my gears more than anyone else this season! It's the double standards that get me. Snivelling one moment because she's up for nom, then gleefully treacherous when she gets the chance, not to mention exploiting her grandmother's imminent death to get the sympathy vote (and she's hiding behind and riding Katie's coattails). She's also just completely charmless and not adding any value. I don't like Marley either, for just being bland and riding the current like krill.

Ha. I suppose that is fudging the figures, isn't it? Fair enough. Good call.

The lack of food, not much sleep, and stress are just one part of the possibly contributing factors. A separate contributing factor about him getting sick could be related to his age. For that, I am basing it purely on the fact that as we get older, our immune system tends to get weaker and it becomes harder for the body to fight off illness. That was all I was suggesting. Nothing more than that.
Dan seems in reasonable shape. Could work on his skipping though.

I wonder how Nick feels after losing his shot at the prize money because of the unfair Grannies in the Attic advantage the other alliance was handed on a platter. Say what you like about him, but at least Nick has values.

True, he does seem in reasonable shape. He still got sick. Just a bad day/week for Dan all round I suppose.

Yeah, he sure could work on his skipping. đź‘Ť

Daniel deserves to win more than anyone at the moment.
Debatable.
Sonia auditioning to be the next Cock Destroyer.
Hahaha, needs bigger boobs.

giphy.gif

I was just listening to Tully’s podcast and Nick was saying that Dan was hanging in the sun for 2 hours in the previous challenge and doesn’t drink water, just coffee.
so those suggesting sunstroke could be correct.

Back