Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 9 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

How many pages will tonight's thread be?

• 1-5

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 21+

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
If you're not well enough to be voted out you're not well enough to vote.

And in order to be fair when Daniel does return he should automatically be one of the three nominees, especially if he misses more than one vote.

I'll go controversial ... he didn't get to vote in this one due to being out ... but, when he comes back in, they should give him TWO VOTES to make up for it, and to balance the fact that the production screwed him and his alliance over. I can only imagine the drama and fear it would cause for the other alliance if he had two votes and Katie or Jess happened to be up for eviction.

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I knew this was coming and said I wanted Katie to win over Daniel at one point, but the fact that it was helped by big brother does leave a sour taste in my mouth. It’s not a victorious win. It’s a cheap win.

Daniel and Katie are not all that different, Daniel just did it first while Katie waited a little longer. Daniel also doesn’t claim to be something he isn’t, he is upfront about it. Katie just acts like she is doing it for a better cause. They both say whatever it will take and then lie through their teeth. Add Jess to that list. I actually do not like her at all. Daniel played the better game, Katie was given bb treatment.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Anyone think it was odd that Daniel became sick when it was very obvious that he was going to be put up for nomination?

A lack of food and not much sleep, combined with stress, could be a factor. He would also be more susceptible to such things based on his age, with the younger ones being less prone to such factors. And before someone mention's S.J's age, she has a bucket load of tofu to eat, and not as much worry/stress about strategy and going home etc because the alliance she is in has been strengthened due to recent events.

No surprise that the professional athletes would quickly jump to dishonesty and encourage it in others to come out victorious. Goes with the territory, but you would have to think they'd be concerned about how that makes them look on a public platform. However, a professional athlete... so they probably aren't thinking about that.

I assume Mel's story saved her. Like last year, many evictions aren't people actually thinking about playing the game. She was the one to boot. If you're in the final three with her, she's harder to beat than Nick. She also is a challenge winner.

I would have crushed the eliminations challenge. One of the home fitness items I purchased for the lockdowns last year was a circular balance/wobble board. Gotten really good with it. Tip, fantastic as part of a warm up before a run.

Anyone else noticing that the vast majority of physical challenges are being won by the female contestants? It'd be interesting to know if there's a biomechanical bias to the challenge designs or if it's just the fitness levels. There's certainly fewer fit dudes than in past years.

I probably shouldn't ask this, but is this one of the lesser attractive big brother houses? Is there even a hot guy in the house?

No surprise that the professional athletes would quickly jump to dishonesty and encourage it in others to come out victorious. Goes with the territory, but you would have to think they'd be concerned about how that makes them look on a public platform. However, a professional athlete... so they probably aren't thinking about that.

I assume Mel's story saved her. Like last year, many evictions aren't people actually thinking about playing the game. She was the one to boot. If you're in the final three with her, she's harder to beat than Nick. She also is a challenge winner.

I would have crushed the eliminations challenge. One of the home fitness items I purchased for the lockdowns last year was a circular balance/wobble board. Gotten really good with it. Tip, fantastic as part of a warm up before a run.

Anyone else noticing that the vast majority of physical challenges are being won by the female contestants? It'd be interesting to know if there's a biomechanical bias to the challenge designs or if it's just the fitness levels. There's certainly fewer fit dudes than in past years.

I probably shouldn't ask this, but is this one of the lesser attractive big brother houses? Is there even a hot guy in the house?

Christina is hot.

Doubtful, a lot of the challenges require being light in order to succeed . The 25% of your body weight challenges would knock out players like Max pronto.

But how did he fake the 38.5 temperature?!

I think he maybe had sunstroke...
That is why Big Brother told him to wait in the Diary Room for a medic to come down and assess him (to ensure that he is not faking sickness as well as ensuring that he gets the care that he needs).

Sending him into the attic for self isolation, until a negative Covid-19 test had been received, would be part of the Big Brother Covid Safety Plan.

Christina is hot.

She's beautiful but I wouldn't really call her hot. She's like Instagram hot. Although it's all personal preference.

Doubtful, a lot of the challenges require being light in order to succeed . The 25% of your body weight challenges would knock out players like Max pronto.

That would fall under what I mean by biomechanical reasons. What I find interesting is Mel being a challenge beast and how that just shows the fitness of an active life of being a farmer.

She's beautiful but I wouldn't really call her hot. She's like Instagram hot. Although it's all personal preference.

That would fall under what I mean by biomechanical reasons. What I find interesting is Mel being a challenge beast and how that just shows the fitness of an active life of being a farmer.

But Christina is hot beyond instagram though.

That is why Big Brother told him to wait in the Diary Room for a medic to come down and assess him (to ensure that he is not faking sickness as well as ensuring that he gets the care that he needs).

Sending him into the attic for self isolation, until a negative Covid-19 test had been received, would be part of the Big Brother Covid Safety Plan.
Yes, I never thought he was faking his unsteady gait, dizziness, temperature, or feeling unusually ill.

I do hope we get to see more attic. I love the attic!

Back