Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 9 Discussion (10 May, 7:30pm)

How many pages will tonight's thread be?

• 1-5

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 21+

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Surely Nick and Mel couldn’t jump ship anyway? Dan couldn’t be an alliance of 1, and Katie really wouldn’t need either of them.
I think Nick was just trying to stir shit before he left. Maybe trying to put into other people’s heads that she is untrustworthy and get some people to shift alliances because they ‘can’t trust her’.

Whatttttttttttttttt NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY RUSSET KING.

beaf9b8684caed3833033123ef66266415631a73.gifv

Every single challenge has the same last people left yawn

All of these challenges benefit small/light people. There doesn't seem to be much variety.
Yeah these challenges are very narrow in scope. You can't really compete on these shows as a larger or older person. I'd love to see a mental challenge. But really what you end up with is fit insta fame whires and no personalities. This is the death of BB

Yeah these challenges are very narrow in scope. You can't really compete on these shows as a larger or older person. I'd love to see a mental challenge. But really what you end up with is fit insta fame whires and no personalities. This is the death of BB
They need something like the 'Set Up The Dominoes' or 'pull the stack toward you' ones from last year.

...nick off Nick!... you are the weakest link!... good riddance to bad rubbish!... AND STAY OUT!... cheers.

Back