Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 31 Live Finale Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

What did you think of Jess as a BBAU 2021 housemate?

• She was Good

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • She was Bad

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • She was Mixed

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Just give Marley the money and be done with it

I actually think Christina will win.

Usually I vote but don’t like any of the 3 to vote. Marley would not have the female and gay vote like previous seasons. So more inclined to think Christina will win.

It would not surprise me if Christina won though. The tide has turned on Facebook in her favour recently. Plenty of imbeciles out there voting for trash, lol.
Nah I think it is a safe bet Marley is going to win. Unless SJ somehow gets all her followers to vote but probably unlikely. Marley is very popular.

But what should I do if I lose the bet and SJ somehow wins? 😂

I actually think Christina will win.

Usually I vote but don’t like any of the 3 to vote. Marley would not have the female and gay vote like previous seasons. So more inclined to think Christina will win.
Let’s hope so! Marley winning is basically the same outcome as last year

Nah I think it is a safe bet Marley is going to win. Unless SJ somehow gets all her followers to vote but probably unlikely. Marley is very popular.

But what should I do if I lose the bet and SJ somehow wins? 😂

SJ is no threat.

Going by Facebook and Twitter at the moment, Christina should be winning. I’ve had a bad feeling about this final since the final 3 was spoiled lol.

Can someone else start these next year? With relevant and interesting polls :bang:

Well Gayspie has only started two or three threads this year I think.

I thought of starting threads, but the thought of starting a thread and then another poster starts the exact same thread is mortifying.

It would not surprise me if Christina won though. The tide has turned on Facebook in her favour recently. Plenty of imbeciles out there voting for trash, lol.

Nice pysops to try and get the Marley fans to keep piling more votes on him.

We see through it ;)

Back