Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 31 Live Finale Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

What did you think of Jess as a BBAU 2021 housemate?

• She was Good

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • She was Bad

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • She was Mixed

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
…are we all going to meet again for either ‘Australian Survivor’ or ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ or ‘I’m a Celebrity get me da fuck outta here’?… (I can’t be bothered with any of the others… especially the ‘love’ franchises!)… I would love to post with you all again… we made ourselves quite a ‘gang’ didn’t we?… lol!… cheers.
Big Brother VIP is all of those rolled into one. Coming in Q4. With added fake evictions to pad it out.

Last edited:
…are we all going to meet again for either ‘Australian Survivor’ or ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ or ‘I’m a Celebrity get me da fuck outta here’?… (I can’t be bothered with any of the others… especially the ‘love’ franchises!)… I would love to post with you all again… we made ourselves quite a ‘gang’ didn’t we?… lol!… cheers.
Yeah, I'll be here for Survivor. I might as well be. We just did the indoor Survivor all together.
And celebrity BB.

…I would like to thank Bleachy Dude for being the always optomistic ‘Mr Sparkles‘ of the forum… I’ve said it before…he’s dead set gotta be ‘Richie Cunningham’ from ‘Happy Days’ because no matter how much doom and gloom we all threw at him about the show…he always found the sunny side of it… he’s a total pleasure to post with… call him what you want… ‘Mr Sparkles’/‘Mr Sunshine’/‘Mr Nothing Phases Me‘ or whatever you want… he’s ALWAYS happy and breezy… to that bleachy… I tip my hat to you my friend… cheers.

…I forgot to write it in my post before about SJ… I’ve loved how kooky she is… she’s a 150 year old tree hugging hippy who probably prances around naked in a field worshipping wood nymphs and fairies in her fairy garden while singing ‘kumbaya’ at midnight over a campfire but that’s why I like her!… that’s why I want her to win lol!… ya just gotta love an old biddy like her… ya just gotta!… cheers.

…I wonder how Big Brother will rig the results to make his obvious 2nd favourite Marley win it?… he must’ve been totally devastated when he couldn’t save Danny with one more ’twist’ without his favouritism towards Danny being so obvious… suck shit Big Brother lol!… cheers.

…I wonder how Big Brother will rig the results to make his obvious 2nd favourite Marley win it?… he must’ve been totally devastated when he couldn’t save Danny with one more ’twist’ without his favouritism towards Danny being so obvious… suck shit Big Brother lol!… cheers.

If you think he has to rig the vote for Marley to win, you are incredibly naive. Marley is the most commented about winning on social media. It would not surprise me if he gets 50% of the vote tonight.

This forum is a terrible indication of who will win. Always supporting the losers lol.

…I do have to thank these forums and Big Brother for one thing… getting so fucking angry with the show and venting so much anger on these forums has given me so many peaceful and long sleeps at nights… lol!… cheers.

If you think he has to rig the vote for Marley to win, you are incredibly naive. Marley is the most commented about winning on social media. It would not surprise me if he gets 50% of the vote tonight.

This forum is a terrible indication of who will win. Always supporting the losers lol.
…I don’t read stuff like ‘Facebook’ or ‘Twitter’ or ‘Instagram’ or any other social media platforms other than these forums so I’ll have to take your word for it Affable my good friend lol!… cheers

Back