Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 31 Live Finale Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

What did you think of Jess as a BBAU 2021 housemate?

• She was Good

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • She was Bad

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • She was Mixed

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Well it's either vote for Christina, or vote for someone who the producers kept saving, or vote for someone who wasn't even in the house til day 63...

I might have been more accepting if she wasn't fake evicted and played her game genuinely but I don't think she is worthy of the win.

Well it's either vote for Christina, or vote for someone who the producers kept saving.
It's quite insane how many switches were pulled by production to insure SJ made it to the end. Two fake evictions (most in BBAU history for an individual housemate), apparently she is good friends with Sonia outside of the game as well. SJ's husband also works as a lawyer, so I highly doubt she even needs this prize money, yet she dresses up like a hobo and cries in desperation to win the game. SJ's entire campaign on this show has been overly disingenuous and producer-manipulated.

Heck, even Christina deserves the prize money over SJ. If the public vote had been involved from Day 1, SJ would have been evicted a long time ago.

…evenin’ all… well well well… it’s the final night eh?… first of all…I would like to thank all of you wonderful keyboard warriors that have helped to keep me so entertained and focused enough to see me watch this shit to the end… without all of you I would never had made it… believe me lol!… I’m forever in your debt…

…next… as I I said last night…

…as much as I’ve been paying out on SJ all of this season… I must say about how much I admire her for giving it her all in challenges etc… I picked her at the beginning of the season as one of my favourites to win this… she isn’t going to but at least she tried… she’s a credit to others that are of her age… well done SJ!… cheers.
…so I sure do hope that she does win… either way… she did a champion effort to get to where she did regardless… I’d rather Marley win rather than ‘fake showmance’ Christina… (I still haven’t forgiven her for that atrocity)… but the best thing about this series?… DANNY DIDN’T WIN!… (suck shit Danny!)… lol!…

…I’d love to see SJ on ‘Australian Survivor’ or better still… Ari on it lol!… his moaning and groaning alone would make it pure gold!… what with his lily white complexion against the macho sun tanned bodies of the other survivors would be a sight in itself lol!… I just hope that Dopey Danny never appears on our screens again that’s all… I couldn’t stand it!… so anyway… have fun tonight folks… until we see the pre ordained eventual winner of Marley win it anyway…

…I would love to see SJ win this out from under him lol!… just for the hell of it!… lol!… come on fellow pensioners… lets make this happen!… go the grey army!… muhwahahahaha!…we will conquer the world!… cheers.

…are we all going to meet again for either ‘Australian Survivor’ or ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ or ‘I’m a Celebrity get me da fuck outta here’?… (I can’t be bothered with any of the others… especially the ‘love’ franchises!)… I would love to post with you all again… we made ourselves quite a ‘gang’ didn’t we?… lol!… cheers.

Back