Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 31 Live Finale Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

What did you think of Jess as a BBAU 2021 housemate?

• She was Good

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • She was Bad

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • She was Mixed

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: All the housemates are reunited as host Sonia Kruger grills the final three on why they deserve Australia's vote, before the winner of the ultimate reality television title and $250,000 is announced.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question as per last years rule hence why i am posting it so early.

Who wins? You decide!
I voted for Marley by the way and i hope the rest of you do too!

I’m all for you starting the last thread for this series Gayspie, but why is Jess in the poll?

YxuuYy4.jpg

Last edited:
What a peculiar poll question. But I guess in a way the eviction of Jess was the making of Marley's run home. Where suddenly his edit was suddenly a lot more prominent and you had other housemates throwing away their games for his.

I am prepared to be shocked, but I fully expect Marley to win. Though I would have preferred someone like a lying snake such as Ari to win because that would have been much more entertaining and quite possibly have laid a blueprint on how to win the game for future seasons. But now the blueprint seems to be that you need to be as nice and inoffensive as possible.

What a peculiar poll question. But I guess in a way the eviction of Jess was the making of Marley's run home. Where suddenly his edit was suddenly a lot more prominent and you had other housemates throwing away their games for his.
jessface.jpg
I am prepared to be shocked, but I fully expect Marley to win. Though I would have preferred someone like a lying snake such as Ari to win because that would have been much more entertaining and quite possibly have laid a blueprint on how to win the game for future seasons. But now the blueprint seems to be that you need to be as nice and inoffensive as possible.

Imagine a world where we got to hear Ari's acceptance speech!

The potplant to victory has been a well-established feature of BB. Just skate through. Marley isn't quite a pot plant, but he added little. I think a lot of the players in this version are more about, "who deserves to be there" based on personal characteristics. Which is a big part of why Marley lasted. Getting him through on "he's nice, he deserves to be there," over people trying to be strategic for their own success.

Back