Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 3 Discussion (28 April) - Drawing Battle Lines

Will the evictee be from the Initial 10 or the New 8 Housemates?

• Initial 10

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • New 8

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
Just caught up on the episode and thread.

Mel looks better with her hat on guys, keep the hat on please ok.

Renatatata should have stayed. Legend and iconic. Audience voting would have kept her and Mel on the show. Sid has generated barely been a feature so far and I donā€™t feel like thatā€™s suddenly about to change, can the man take a stand?

Out of the new bunch, Tilly is freaking awesome! Half of rest are furniture so far, who are they even.

And finally i just figured out my housemate to support is the russian spy Christina, she is playing this games like a pro mother fuckers! Lip stick a little intense but she has grace and just you wait till she pulls some moves, just you wait.

Iā€™m still laughing at ā€œis that Katieā€™s top? Ya, looks good on you.ā€ in her thicccc amazing accent - that was instant classic. Wish we got to see more of Renartz.
That was the moment for me where I wanted her to be the winner.

I was really starting to enjoy her earlier when she called out Jess and stopped her with her fake niceness, but that top comment had me applauding her- she has flare. Sad to see her go

Does anyone sense a lot of fake niceness on this show?
Itā€™s void of any blunt emotion. Sterile.

The ones not doing the fake niceness are hiding under covers hoping to go through unseen. I love basketball, I love a good basketballer, but itā€™s become obvious Marley will win it. He is the cool chill guy that everyone wants to vibe with

I just hope that those who are not fake end up winning the show. Because nothing worse than someone who hides behind an alias of fake niceness just because they think it might benefit them when it actually doesn't. Like for example, let's say there was a housemate who was really into the beach, and another housemate who is up for nomination, that wasn't into the beach but something different. Like let's say....I don't know....nightclubs. And the person who doesn't like the beach pretends to like the beach just so they can get the beach lover on their side. But before nominations the beach loving housemate overhears how the other housemate much prefers nightclubs and hates beaches after coming second in a rigged sandcastle building tournament from when they were younger. So the beach loving housemate gathers enough housemates and they vote off the fake nice person.

Daniel on Kyle & Jackie O said yesterday that there were some huge moves coming.

Couple of quotes:

'Some shocking, good moments coming up'

'You will see some of the biggest take downs in Big Brother history'

'People over the age of 70 should watch, parents should lock their kids up under the age of 12 because it's going to make some of the episodes of MAFS look like Sesame Street'.

Link to interview:

Daniel on Kyle & Jackie O said yesterday that there were some huge moves coming.

Couple of quotes:

'Some shocking, good moments coming up'

'You will see some of the biggest take downs in Big Brother history'

'People over the age of 70 should watch, parents should lock their kids up under the age of 12 because it's going to make some of the episodes of MAFS look like Sesame Street'.

Link to interview:
This is where pre-recording it is so wrong. Even Survivor I think largely holds out from providing interviews with the cast until they have been eliminated, but of course Seven put up their golden boy for an interview, and of course their golden boy thinks he makes some brilliant moves.

There is absolutely nothing "shocking" about reality TV moments when they are promoted as "shocking" before hand.

Back