Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 3 Discussion (28 April) - Drawing Battle Lines

Will the evictee be from the Initial 10 or the New 8 Housemates?

• Initial 10

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • New 8

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
Haha Yes high fives who was the Geography fact picker up - Lithuania is not even on the same continent as Columbia

EAC3JrVWkAAJWYm.jpg

They should have gotten rid of the dirty sheep shagger to help break up Daniels alliance because Retata would have just ended up digging a hole for herself bigger than she did tonight and they wouldn't even need to do much work to get rid of her.

What is the surprise? Is someone coming back from the previous season? I think the blonde girl with long hair from last season would be interesting. Forgot her name but she left early on in the season.

They should have gotten rid of the dirty sheep shagger to help break up Daniels alliance because Retata would have just ended up digging a hole for herself bigger than she did tonight and they wouldn't even need to do much work to get rid of her.
I agree, Mel is a more valuable sidekick for Daniel because she is easier to control than a firey Colombian. :roflmao:

Aw, I wanted more Renata, she was great! I wish Lillian had been in the house longer too. I bet Daniel (or is it Donyal? Damnil?) regrets not getting rid of Katie when he had a chance. His little friend was doing the thinking for him. Melissa and SJ are in the running for an Oscar for their OTT pitches to the HMs to keep them in the house. It looks like the ones who don't want to throw their self-respect aside and beg get shown the door first. And Tilly needs to colour *inside* the lines when she puts on her lippy.

Aw, I wanted more Renata, she was great! I wish Lillian had been in the house longer too. I bet Daniel (or is it Donyal? Damnil?) regrets not getting rid of Katie when he had a chance. His little friend was doing the thinking for him. Melissa and SJ are in the running for an Oscar for their OTT pitches to the HMs to keep them in the house. It looks like the ones who don't want to throw their self-respect aside and beg get shown the door first. And Tilly needs to colour *inside* the lines when she puts on her lippy.
I wish Renata would have stayed, she was fiery but I'd prefer that to HM'S who are kept around just because they're nice. I'd love to see more strategic game play and I agree, the sob stories and fake tears are a bore.

Back