Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 22 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Should "revengeful" be allowed as a word?

• Yes

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Mixed

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
It's so weird. Had to get Brenton out, because he 'was a challenge beast' and close with Christina, making them a dangerous pair. Never actually won any challenges, but he might have. Had to get Katie out, had to get Jess out - now have to kiss Marley (who has won three challenges and is a major sook) on the arse, because...? When he and actual challenge beast Tilly are a frigging pair! It makes no sense.

It's so weird. Had to get Brenton out, because he 'was a challenge beast' and close with Christina, making them a dangerous pair. Never actually won any challenges, but he might have. Had to get Katie out, had to get Jess out - now have to kiss Marley (who has won three challenges and is a major sook) on the arse, because...? When he and actual challenge beast Tilly are a frigging pair! It makes no sense.

Everyone wants Marley there as a meat shield.

It's just a shame that it looks like they wait too long and let him go on an immunity run to the finale...

I didn't watch last night live as I couldn't be bothered in all honesty. I'm just not feeling it anymore.
Watched it today and it was so shit watching it without the commentary from everyone here, so I'm back from my boycott.

I never watch it live and always use catch up while reading the forum...it helps a LOT! But I'm glad you're back from your boycott.
I'm actually just so over the amount of strategy they show...like it's not stop strategy. I almost can't watch it anymore. It's not enjoyable.
I'm only just hanging in by a thread. I don't know what show I'm watching but it's not BB. The name is there but the show is not.
What a waste of KFC.
Where is the closest KFC in relation to the house? I imagine cold, soggy, grease laden chicken and chips. YUM!!!!! 🤮
Anyone else swapping BB for Origin tomorrow?
As bad as BB is...sadly, that would be a no. But GO THE MAROONS! 🤣

So after losing about two weeks of actual evictions with the arrival of intruders and the shit twist that followed, now we're wasting evictions on those intruders, pretty much making 3-4 weeks of episodes a write off.

It was win win win with those three dullards up for eviction.

This new way of playing by taking it in turns to sacrifice one of your alliance does my head in. Play your own game.
It’s just a new (somewhat secret) alliance (the seafood alliance). They’ve teamed up to get rid of the lower ranked previous alliance members before they worked out they needed to team up to get rid of the heads of the alliances.

Back