Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 22 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Should "revengeful" be allowed as a word?

• Yes

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Mixed

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
I have been thinking since the beginning that Danny and Marley just end up in an alliance. If @KTOM is correct with tonight’s eviction, then I just can’t see how that would happen now. Unless Danny doesn’t vote Charlotte, but she still goes somehow

Marley has no competition when it comes to the challenges now. The last big guy that could've competed with him was Brenton.

I have been thinking since the beginning that Danny and Marley just end up in an alliance. If @KTOM is correct with tonight’s eviction, then I just can’t see how that would happen now. Unless Danny doesn’t vote Charlotte, but she still goes somehow

I can still see it happening.

Final 3 spoilers

...so let me get this right... BB has been saved SJ and Danny since day one... both have been given so many perks and rewards... both got to be HoH... both are protected from eviction tonight... BB... you are a complete prick!... it’s disgusting on how your favourite pets are protected so much!... (this is not a rant... just an observation)... cheers.

...so let me get this right... BB has been saved SJ and Danny since day one... both have been given so many perks and rewards... both got to be HoH... both are protected from eviction tonight... BB... you are a complete prick!... it’s disgusting on how your favourite pets are protected so much!... (this is not a rant... just an observation)... cheers.

Nup, that qualifies as a rant ;)

LOL The Ari/ Marley feast is already one of those 'KFC Moments' just before we get back into the action. 'WINNING NEVER TASTED SO GOOD" #LOL

Back