Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Haha Christina.

tenor.gif

G
...there are two reasons as to why I called myself ‘Mr Stickyfingers’... when I was a kid in London in England I was in a gang of thieves like that kid in ‘Olivers Twist’... I was the best thief in the gang and got named ‘Mr Stickyfingers’ because anything that I touched stuck to my hand... the other reason for the name?... an ex-girlfriend gave it to me because I had a certain fascination with a particular part of her body!... true stories... cheers.
I never dared think or ask!

...there are two reasons as to why I called myself ‘Mr Stickyfingers’... when I was a kid in London in England I was in a gang of thieves like that kid in ‘Olivers Twist’... I was the best thief in the gang and got named ‘Mr Stickyfingers’ because anything that I touched stuck to my hand... the other reason for the name?... an ex-girlfriend gave it to me because I had a certain fascination with a particular part of her body!... true stories... cheers.
I’m Nan.

HUP!!

But not Jess’ Nan.

Ok I’m NOT down with Aldi making their ads look like an A Current Affair segment. Nope nope nope.

What was the body part?

My grandson just called me. He has just proposed to his boyfriend of three years.

They are going to get married next year.

Hup!

I need some tea to calm myself down. Such wonderful news.
Perfect way to celebrate the beginning of Pride week
rainbow dominoes falling xo cheers dear (naughty) nan

tenor.gif

Back