Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
...there are two reasons as to why I called myself ‘Mr Stickyfingers’... when I was a kid in London in England I was in a gang of thieves like that kid in ‘Olivers Twist’... I was the best thief in the gang and got named ‘Mr Stickyfingers’ because anything that I touched stuck to my hand... the other reason for the name?... an ex-girlfriend gave it to me because I had a certain fascination with a particular part of her body!... true stories... cheers.
um...you buried the lead (like your fingers haha) pity about the ex gf
the more i learn about this charming Forum of aussies, I wonder that we are all typing away when actual company could be kept...
I dare not ask what part of London, you could know my ex husband & his family haha
we married in Kent sooooooo lovely

zJRgMWm.jpg

...there are two reasons as to why I called myself ‘Mr Stickyfingers’... when I was a kid in London in England I was in a gang of thieves like that kid in ‘Olivers Twist’... I was the best thief in the gang and got named ‘Mr Stickyfingers’ because anything that I touched stuck to my hand... the other reason for the name?... an ex-girlfriend gave it to me because I had a certain fascination with a particular part of her body!... true stories... cheers.

Back