Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 19 Discussion (1 June, 7:30pm)

Who is your favourite Young Diva?

• Paulini Curuenavuli

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Kate DeAraugo

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Emily Williams

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Ricki-Lee Coulter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jessica Mauboy

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
So you guys think the attic room actually was above the rest of the house? I didn't. It's like the bunker, that's just theatrics.

I think this is entirely possible. Probable, even.

I suspect Danny got tipped off by producers it would be beneficial to him to wait until last.

Suddenly climbing a ladder was apparently no problem at all. It's a MIRACLE!

Fucking Danny show since Episode 1. FFS.

Would you rather the Marley show? The SJ show? The Mary show?

Once it was clear early on that the season would be The Danny Show, I've been wondering if the Day 1 twist of the Bunker actually happened as it aired or if they dubbed "any housemate to the Diary Room" on top of the actual request for Danny to come in.

Exactly. He was complaining of being extremely dizzy and unable to walk straight - and then production told him to climb a ladder? Yeah, something is a bit suss there.

While it's fine to criticise and speculate, lets not go too far.

They're very flirtatious.
Also, Danny is a bit of a dick.
No more so than Jess and Marley. They're the closest in age to each other in the house. They just get along well.

Yes.
And the sentiment appears to be shared by a number of others here also.
In this thread.

danny_tinfoilhat.jpg

For what its worth, I don't think anyone has an issue with the twists as such, as it keeps a relatively boring game, somewhat interesting.

It's the blatant and indiscreet manipulation that turns me off. Just let the game and the alliance happen organically - enough manipulation and narrative writing.
haha...it's as if you are trying to describe the level of manipulation when it's already filmed thus editing is the only adjustment they can (& obviouisly do)
For me, it's all good
I describe it as quickie sex vs the tantric version of
BBusa w/24 7 live feed
quick & dirty vs
are we ever getting to the winnnnner lol

Yeah I think this would be very interesting to watch.
I actually doubt it bought as much loyalty from Ari as Danny is hoping. It worked to get rid of one of his biggest rivals though. It was a win / win for Danny, even if Ari only aligns for a short time.
Ari is literally a butterfly (although he surprised the heck out of me in the digging sand challenge)

I think this is entirely possible. Probable, even.

I suspect Danny got tipped off by producers it would be beneficial to him to wait until last.

Suddenly climbing a ladder was apparently no problem at all. It's a MIRACLE!

Fucking Danny show since Episode 1. FFS.
one thing has worked
taser Danny allowed me to dislike him a lilttle less hahaha

Well how else are SJ and Mary going to look down on Katie and Sid through the hole in the roof if they weren't?

A crew member probably took them out of the room and brought them up to the catwalk above the house.

I don't think there's room in the structure. They were probably in the room off the entrance/exit corridor. Ground level. Which is where Angie's control room last year was. Same with the white room last year. Probably where the bunker room was.

For whatever reason they are playing with the idea there's a basement and an attic.

I actually contemplated that, but then changed it to alleviate any confusion.
Penguin already thought 'tune' meant pedophiles grooming their victims. Could you imagine what she'd have thought if I said 'hit on'.
Tried to keep it simple haha 😂
I'm standing right here wishing I could actually hear (I assume sexy aussies saying sexy things in their sexy voices) talking about Danny vis a vis Adrianna
ROFL literally
I could google stuff & the Urban Dictionary (avoid the pics eeek) can help
but (again)
you were so helpful when I didn't understand placement of teabagging (intraoral down under vs merely on one's face)
hahahahaha

A crew member probably took them out of the room and brought them up to the catwalk above the house.

I don't think there's room in the structure. They were probably in the room off the entrance/exit corridor. Ground level. Which is where Angie's control room last year was. Same with the white room last year. Probably where the bunker room was.
has no one sent a drone w/heat sensing capabilities to that dishy house on the cliff?

So you guys think the attic room actually was above the rest of the house? I didn't. It's like the bunker, that's just theatrics.

Would you rather the Marley show? The SJ show? The Mary show?

While it's fine to criticise and speculate, lets not go too far.

No more so than Jess and Marley. They're the closest in age to each other in the house. They just get along well.

In this thread.

View attachment 56805
Just curious since it's the beginning of pride week
How many think Danny is heterosexual, Marley, Jess?
That's why I enjoyed Christina & Brenton (blush inducing flirting)
or Danny & Adriana, she's a sexy married woman
I think he's divorced & distant from ex wife & children
(he has improved...supposedly selling spoilers per se on social media Onlyfans & um Cameo, I think...)

Just curious since it's the beginning of pride week
How many think Danny is heterosexual, Marley, Jess?
That's why I enjoyed Christina & Brenton (blush inducing flirting)
or Danny & Adriana, she's a sexy married woman
I think he's divorced & distant from ex wife & children
(he has improved...supposedly selling spoilers per se on social media Onlyfans & um Cameo, I think...)
I find your posts so difficult to understand.

For whatever reason they are playing with the idea there's a basement and an attic.

But I remember them being in the attic, pulling up the carpet and opening the hole, which they then talked to Katie and Sid through. That would be difficult to fake (though not impossible...)

But I remember them being in the attic, pulling up the carpet and opening the hole, which they then talked to Katie and Sid through. That would be difficult to fake (though not impossible...)
We saw SJ walking her suitcase after eviction, then stopped by BB to climb up to attic via ladder lowered from ceiling

If it's not (and he was genuinely sick) - then production are even more negligent. If it's not actually up there, they then made someone who was dizzy and unable to walk straight climb up a ladder (as we saw the footage of him going up) climb up a ladder when there was a good chance they would fall just to continue the idea that there is actually an attic.

Back