Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 19 Discussion (1 June, 7:30pm)

Who is your favourite Young Diva?

• Paulini Curuenavuli

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Kate DeAraugo

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Emily Williams

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Ricki-Lee Coulter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jessica Mauboy

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
If it's not (and he was genuinely sick) - then production are even more negligent. If it's not actually up there, they then made someone who was dizzy and unable to walk straight climb up a ladder (as we saw the footage of him going up) climb up a ladder when there was a good chance they would fall just to continue the idea that there is actually an attic.
The guy was a bit fluey. I’m sure he was fine climbing a couple of stairs.

Mountain. Molehill.

My bedroom is upstairs in my house, I can walk up the stairs even when I’m dizzy and fluey. Haha

He outright said he was dizzy and unable to walk straight - they even showed some footage of him kinda collapsing into a wall to keep himself up because he couldn't stand up straight. The only way it was a flu is if he decided to play up on it to get out of the game for a day.

Also walking up a staircase and a ladder is a bit different.

It could be upstairs but I doubt it. The house is a set built in a giant shed. Above a lot of the space is open roof space with exposed beams that possums run around. Now they could have a room up there, but where is their toilet? One built up there as well? Seems a lot of effort. How would they mask the sound of it flushing?

Do you people think the bunker was under the cave room? Or they use some insert shots of people in tunnels to present theatrics?

But I remember them being in the attic, pulling up the carpet and opening the hole, which they then talked to Katie and Sid through. That would be difficult to fake (though not impossible...)

I'm pretty sure we never saw them speaking through the hole from an angle besides looking up from the diary room. Behind them it was all dark, not a lit room.

We saw SJ walking her suitcase after eviction, then stopped by BB to climb up to attic via ladder lowered from ceiling
There's a room right next to there. Why would they build an elaborate room in the roof, instead of just put them in a room next to the corridor?

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt they were in the roof.

They already have stuff like putting housemates in machines rooms and tunnels which aren't part of the house. It's for show.

It could be upstairs but I doubt it. The house is a set built in a giant shed. Above a lot of the space is open roof space with exposed beams that possums run around. Now they could have a room up there, but where is their toilet? One built up there as well? Seems a lot of effort. How would they mask the sound of it flushing?

Do you people think the bunker was under the cave room? Or they use some insert shots of people in tunnels to present theatrics?

I'm pretty sure we never saw them speaking through the hole from an angle besides looking up from the diary room. Behind them it was all dark, not a lit room.

There's a room right next to there. Why would they build an elaborate room in the roof, instead of just put them in a room next to the corridor?

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt they were in the roof.

They already have stuff like putting housemates in machines rooms and tunnels which aren't part of the house. It's for show.
Personally, I have an attic in my house which is basically a one story California ranch house. We've owned this place since I was 13. We store things (like winter duvets) Additionally, about 10 years ago, we discovered that bees had created an enormous bee hive w/in The way it was discovered, our postman saw a bunch exiting one morning & refused to deliver mail. haha When the bee man ccame to take away the bees to our backyard ( new) bee hives, he thought the size meant about 10 years of honeymaking.
So, yes I think there is an actual attic in BB's house

I was sceptical about the attic until they showed them talking through the trapdoor into the DR, then I tended to lean more into believing. And there could have been toilet facilities up there above an area not used by HMs on ground level. But I am in two minds about it again really.

The bunker through the sofa I don't buy at all.

I was sceptical about the attic until they showed them talking through the trapdoor into the DR, then I tended to lean more into believing. And there could have been toilet facilities up there above an area not used by HMs on ground level. But I am in two minds about it again really.

The bunker through the sofa I don't buy at all.
haha seeing Danny convince the snoring Nick to get up & follow him
considering their size differential literally David & Goliath
I'm agreeing w/you there

Mountain. Molehill.

My bedroom is upstairs in my house, I can walk up the stairs even when I’m dizzy and fluey. Haha
after watching Taser Danny react to the shocks & losing all hopes of nice dinner, it's obvi that he is given a script of behaviour
We know the final 3 (no spoilers from me here)
Production seems to be working overtime to get Oz interested in voting for a winner or caring who leaves before the finale
btw
I detest SJ's pretense she knows nothing when she is an Instagram influencer w/200 K followers

Back