Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Would YOU press the Big Red Button?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
highlight of the episode

ezgif-7-5e0e8d2f03be.gif

If they had any brains they would have gotten rid of Marley, making a dent in both alliances. Then the floaters would hold the power.
True, Marley is a physical threat he is using Chad's strategy from last season lay low until Final 8 or 9 then start winning things. The fact he was the one of last people to touch the nomination block shows you his social game is very good right now.

Arise Sir Ari.
The only one who can see how stupid everyone else is.
It would be great if this episode just won him the season.

Reactions: kxk
I neither love nor hate any of these HMs...and therein lies the problem for me. I'm not invested in any of them nor do I love to hate any of them...I watch merely out of curiosity. There's no passion anymore.

This x 10000! Literally nothing engaging about this version.

This x 10000! Literally nothing engaging about this version.
My thoughts exactly.
Like Sephrenia, I don't have any feelings for any of them. I only know who annoys me the most when it comes to challenges and probably who I'd prefer to stay rather than go. Otherwise I don't really care.

I was surprised at Ari's athleticism in that challenge given he usually appears to be as much of a celebrity slug as Charlotte.

They really are a blancmange of a cast, apart from the featured few, just sitting around and being personable with one another and never taking the opportunities to make a move.

Thank God Danny stayed, I am amazed he pulled them around to the extent he did.

OK, I watched the episode late last night, and I've just finished reading this thread, early the next morning.

Interesting to see comments in here about Daniel seemingly being given an unfair advantage by BB for being sick, and how he just happened to be near the red button and it mysteriously went off, and is then given a free pass to the last round of the challenge. Some people are unhappy that BB seems to have given him an advantage huh? Hmmm. I suppose having two people up in an attic listening in on the Danny alliance strategies and then telling the opposing Katie alliance all about their plans is "not giving them an advantage"? And, as a result, Danny's game was completely ruined and his alliance goes home one by one ... Nick and then Mel, bang, bang, just like that, one straight after the other. Danny may have been given some advantages in this episode, whether orchestrated or not on purpose by BB, but his advantages were nowhere near the same level as the advantage gained by his opponents from their "production interference".

I wonder what the thinking was with voting Mel over Marley.

Are they just thinking, Mel and Dan are next on the chopping block. Dan isn't good at winning challenges, so get rid of Mel first? With no longer-term view of how the game plays out. Just looking at the next eviction.

Ari is gold. A constant reminder of the lost aspect of people watching with this format.

The panic room counting challenged. I think most people would struggle with that. You'd really need to be methodical about breaking it all down into manageable sections. Which would then be complicated with the amount of random small numbers in some sections.

They were told they couldn't cross the numbers off, but were they told they couldn't mark the walls? I wonder if they could have drawn borders around areas of numbers.

As they could mark the floor, using that to break down columns on the walls would be another way to manage it.

Last edited:
OK, I watched the episode late last night, and I've just finished reading this thread, early the next morning.

Interesting to see comments in here about Daniel seemingly being given an unfair advantage by BB for being sick, and how he just happened to be near the red button and it mysteriously went off, and is then given a free pass to the last round of the challenge. Some people are unhappy that BB seems to have given him an advantage huh? Hmmm. I suppose having two people up in an attic listening in on the Danny alliance strategies and then telling the opposing Katie alliance all about their plans is "not giving them an advantage"? And, as a result, Danny's game was completely ruined and his alliance goes home one by one ... Nick and then Mel, bang, bang, just like that, one straight after the other. Danny may have been given some advantages in this episode, whether orchestrated or not on purpose by BB, but his advantages were nowhere near the same level as the advantage gained by his opponents from their "production interference".
When Nick was having a whinge to BB in the DR about that, BB effectively told him that they would receive an advantage at some point. No-one should be surprised.

I wonder what the thinking was with voting Mel over Marley.

Are they just thinking, Mel and Dan are next on the chopping block. Dan isn't good at winning challenges, so get rid of Mel first? With no longer-term view of how the game plays out. Just looking at the next eviction.

Ari is gold. A constant reminder of the lost aspect of people watching with this format.

The panic room counting challenged. I think most people would struggle with that. You'd really need to be methodical about breaking it all down into manageable sections. Which would then be complicated with the amount of random small numbers in some sections.

They were told they couldn't cross the numbers off, but were they told they couldn't mark the walls? I wonder if they could have drawn borders around areas of numbers.

As they could mark the floor, using that to break down columns on the walls would be another way to manage it.

Marley was part of the large alliance, they were never going to vote him out. Yeah, they should have voted him out. But game play hasn't developed that far in this Big Brother for them to do that.

Charlotte is not a non event, she is the event!
How so? I note your many comments about Charlotte; however, haven’t been able to understand why without further context. What is it about her you like? I am genuinely curious given how little they’ve shown of her and my inability to form an opinion.

Back