Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Would YOU press the Big Red Button?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
...If I was there I would take a dump on the Big Brother chair and say “sorry guys that you all had to share this while being forced to be chained up!.”... stick that up you Big Brother!... for making them do such a ridiculous task!... cheers.

Or SJ doing a tofu turd. #stinky
tenor.gif

Tethering them together could have made for some good tv but instead they used it as two minute filler in an episode.
imagine if he’d set them some interesting tasks to do or had some sort of bonding games while they were tethered.
instead it’s alllll about the challenge and evicting people we never get to see be actual people.
I don’t think it even seemed like sj and tilly were in the panic room for almost 5 hours because it’s just rushed through so we can watch them do a physical challenge only 4 people have a chance at winning.

Tethering them together could have made for some good tv but instead they used it as two minute filler in an episode.
imagine if he’d set them some interesting tasks to do or had some sort of bonding games while they were tethered.
instead it’s alllll about the challenge and evicting people we never get to see be actual people.
I don’t think it even seemed like sj and tilly were in the panic room for almost 5 hours because it’s just rushed through so we can watch them do a physical challenge only 4 people have a chance at winning.
This was probably the series pitch, word for word.

I think last year I said this format doesn’t really work with intruders. But now I’m keen as for some new blood in the house.

Back