Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Would YOU press the Big Red Button?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Imagine a Jess/Katie/Marley final three

giphy.gif

That would be interesting.
Have you seen the circle on Netflix? They do a aftermath dinner which I thought was great. I normally do think to myself I wonder how this person or this person is thinking, or I wonder what they would say etc.

it kind of offers a finality in a way

Have you seen the circle on Netflix? They do a aftermath dinner which I thought was great. I normally do think to myself I wonder how this person or this person is thinking, or I wonder what they would say etc.

it kind of offers a finality in a way
Haha I did reply to you the other night:

Haha I binged season one and two of the circle the last two weeks !!

and yeah the final dinner is awesome on the circle. Wouldn’t be exactly the same given the draw is meeting for the first time. But might be a nice way to give the fans what they want by broadcasting a dinner chat post eviction that’s a bit unedited.

Haha I did reply to you the other night:

and yeah the final dinner is awesome on the circle. Wouldn’t be exactly the same given the draw is meeting for the first time. But might be a nice way to give the fans what they want by broadcasting a dinner chat post eviction that’s a bit unedited.
Oh gosh! I totally missed it! So sorry! Yeah I binged as well. I didn’t think it was possible to do such a show, but they did it so well! Not once they met each other while still in the game yet the drama was still there, you connected to the cast, and it kept my interest (plus no ads 🙌)

I neither love nor hate any of these HMs...and therein lies the problem for me. I'm not invested in any of them nor do I love to hate any of them...I watch merely out of curiosity. There's no passion anymore.

Why do you watch on 7Plus?
Umm...because my hubby is too busy watching sport and news on Fox. We used to have a TV in every room of our house but now we only have one so I watch everything via apps on my PC or iPad.

Back