Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be a recurring trend - the majority of evicted HMs have blasted Kieran and the way he’s being portrayed on the show.

I’m not surprised. Apparently a lot of his true antics are being completely cut from the show. Reports of arguments with him, crocodile tears at evictions, outbursts... the guy actually sounds unhinged.

Kieran sounds like the natural “villain” of the house - yet why are the producers so adamant to edit him differently?!

This seems to be a recurring trend - the majority of evicted HMs have blasted Kieran and the way he’s being portrayed on the show.

I’m not surprised. Apparently a lot of his true antics are being completely cut from the show. Reports of arguments with him, crocodile tears at evictions, outbursts... the guy actually sounds unhinged.

Kieran sounds like the natural “villain” of the house - yet why are the producers so adamant to edit him differently?!

Shades of Skye from bb2014.

Who, then?
I can't remember 🤪
I'll have to wait for tonight to see if I can see who I'd meant. That just goes to show what an impression they've made on me so far. I can hardly remember who's who!
Looking at the faces at the top, it could've been Chad with his clothes on, as I remember posting last night he's vile with all the tattoos! That's why I was surprised I'd said he'd become one of my favourites.

I think I got the wrong name, definitely not Chad! :rolleyes:

Maybe Sean, whose actual name is Shane, or so they say. He has gone clean-shaven to confuse; was beardy. His hair is different too.

I can only tell them apart by their hair, and then when they put on caps and hoodies on top of their caps, I actually got bald Mat mixed up with Chad...Chad of the voluminous balls!

Angela, Marissa, Keiran, and Sarah, and Xavier for the most part are more relaxing to watch, because they look like themselves and no-one else.

Even Zoe I got confused with Sophie at one point, until she spoke. But hooray she's gone, so one less to worry about.

Sophie is just a lighter-haired version of Hannah to me, and I often have to do a doublecheck. Casey is midbrown, but I got Sophie crying in a promo confused with Casey, who I call freeze-dried Sophie because of the dark tan, because Sophie's roots are midbrown… If it's with Chad, it's Sophie, so there's that.

Chad is cleanshaven, Mat is bald, and Shane tends to be beardy, Xavier has the bright yellow hair, and Daniel has the huge schnoz. But put a hoody on and they all look much the same.

Maybe Sean, whose actual name is Shane, or so they say. He has gone clean-shaven to confuse; was beardy. His hair is different too.

I can only tell them apart by their hair, and then when they put on caps and hoodies on top of their caps, I actually got bald Mat mixed up with Chad...Chad of the voluminous balls!

Angela, Marissa, Keiran, and Sarah, and Xavier for the most part are more relaxing to watch, because they look like themselves and no-one else.

Even Zoe I got confused with Sophie at one point, until she spoke. But hooray she's gone, so one less to worry about.

Sophie is just a lighter-haired version of Hannah to me, and I often have to do a doublecheck. Casey is midbrown, but I got Sophie crying in a promo confused with Casey, who I call freeze-dried Sophie because of the dark tan, because Sophie's roots are midbrown… If it's with Chad, it's Sophie, so there's that.

Chad is cleanshaven, Mat is bald, and Shane tends to be beardy, Xavier has the bright yellow hair, and Daniel has the huge schnoz. But put a hoody on and they all look much the same.
I know it's not Daniel or Xavier, it's not the beardy one, unless he had a hat on could have been the badly one I'm sure he had hair and came over as a nice guy, which doesn't sound like Chad. Thanks for your help. Roll on Sunday and I might find out who it was. Sad, eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back