Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry for speculating on Xavier’s sexuality. I’m gay myself and I suppose part of me wishes someone as pretty as Xavier was gay as well.

I didn’t mean anything by it. I was just projecting my own image and fantasies onto him.

OH DAMN IT! They DID forget that! I am so pissed and disapointed
They would only leave it out if it doesn’t bear much on the storyline. There is other content needed to drive the narrative for the 90 minute episode & probably a few plain words & awkward moments didn’t top the list.

They would only leave it out if it doesn’t bear much on the storyline. There is other content needed to drive the narrative for the 90 minute episode & probably a few plain words & awkward moments didn’t top the list.

Can't be wasting precious screentime on silly strategy and gameplay when they have footage of the girls and boys competing for the bathroom and discussing when you can do a poo.

Eh? So an underpowered non afl group becomes dominant thru their strategy are they not alpha group then ?
Labels. And some players and viewers being committed to such limit their bigger picture view.

You extrapolated all that from one word? Odd.

I still haven't read the thread (don't know if I can be bothered if it's just going to be pages of calling underdogs alphas), but I do find it very strange the house majority of whatever groups aren't taking the opportunities to take out the big guns who are calling the shots and instead pick off the outliers of the dominant social group, like Garth and now Zoe, when they have the chance to take out Daniel and now Mat. It was always a popularity contest with the public voting, but it seems it is even moreso in the house this season. They are mad.

Apart from slagging off Kieran, Zoe on Sunrise was going on about how she was completely oblivious to any groups within the house and how she was never strategic, only playing to have fun.
Yeah, like when she left black tea off the shopping list to spite Angela, that kind of fun?

Apart from slagging off Kieran, Zoe on Sunrise was going on about how she was completely oblivious to any groups within the house and how she was never strategic, only playing to have fun.
Yeah, like when she left black tea off the shopping list to spite Angela, that kind of fun?

Lol wasn't she talking about groups last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back